Smackdown..

The good thing about Miz doing his shitty MizTV is that he can keep his sunglasses on and not show his downs syndrome face Phone Post 3.0

That's pretty offensive. There are also way worse people getting pushed. Look at what's in the ring now. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - That's pretty offensive. There are also way worse people getting pushed. Look at what's in the ring now. Phone Post 3.0
Ambrose needs the push so he can afford a new tank top Phone Post 3.0

He had a new one Sunday and now look at it. Not sure why he didn't lift the 3-pack. Phone Post 3.0

If I was wrestling Cesaro I'd make sure not to wear a tank top so I could feel his furry chest and legs Phone Post 3.0

"..exactly what Dean Ambrose did to Seth Rollins at Money in.. the last PPV"

Nice one JBL Phone Post 3.0

Loved the superplex onto the chairs! Phone Post 3.0

Daytime91 - Loved the superplex onto the chairs! Phone Post 3.0
That was cool but Cesaro should have sold that hit with the timekeeper's bell better imo Phone Post 3.0

I love the new Paige!

Definitely prettier when she's crazy Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
Daytime91 - Loved the superplex onto the chairs! Phone Post 3.0
That was cool but Cesaro should have sold that hit with the timekeeper's bell better imo Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I agree, the bell used to knock people out Phone Post 3.0

R-Truth needs a bath (or two), new clothes and haircut Phone Post 3.0

"Tim Howard couldn't save R-Truth"
JBL always finds a way to make me laugh Phone Post 3.0

The more I see Roman Reigns the more I wonder how big his penis is

[beep] Phone Post 3.0

Nothing wrong with the way Truth looks.

Actually, they all look fine but a handful. What is that Roman Rollins is wearing? He really needs a bulletproof jetpack? Or is there some sort of fuel in there for his Superman Punch? If so, it should be illegal. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Nothing wrong with the way Truth looks.

Actually, they all look fine but a handful. What is that Roman Rollins is wearing? He really needs a bulletproof jetpack? Or is there some sort of fuel in there for his Superman Punch? If so, it should be illegal. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Reigns should wrestle shirtless. Phone Post 3.0

Truth basically has the same attire as Ambrose except he doesn't wrestle with his tank top. And for some reason I'd be willing to bet he stinks more than Ambrose.. Phone Post 3.0

He's always clean.

Harper and Rowan are supposed to be out there and live in the middle of nowhere.

Since breaking up the SWAT team which is a 90s gimmic, all three continue to look beyond ridiculous. What is Ambrose' gimmic? He's so crazy that he can't find clean clothes? That we works and lives in a garage?

R-Truth is always clean. Who cares if he wasn't? Not like they are pushing him. He's barely even on. Phone Post 3.0

Then there's the other one. Roland or Rollins or whatever.

"You better watch out for this. You see this? Well that's a fist!"

Not sure why the ref wouldn't check their clothing for foreign objects.

This whole thing was dumb from the beginning and none of them have the charisma. Three overachievers with a shit gimmic. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Then there's the other one. Roland or Rollins or whatever.

This whole thing was dumb from the beginning and none of them have the charisma. Three overachievers with a shit gimmic. Phone Post 3.0
You seem cranky tonight.

Are you ok, Art? Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Then there's the other one. Roland or Rollins or whatever.

You seem cranky tonight.

Are you ok, Art? Phone Post 3.0
Arts hatred of the ex members of the Shield runs deep...

Such hatred and venom is rarely seen around here, with the obvious exception of yourself 'Gino', if that's your real name, toward the artist formerly known as CM Punk....

Interesting... Have you two ever been seen in the same place at the same time?? Phone Post 3.0