Smackdown

going tonight, haven't watched the show in a long time, is it still to build up mid carders??? Or should I expect some big names as well? 

Expect pretty much everyone except Lesnar. They advertised all the big names on raw, for smackdown this week Phone Post 3.0

sweet, should be good then. Thanks!!!

Theres little to no storyline progression on Smackdown

PhillySportPhan - Theres little to no storyline progression on Smackdown

so I shouldn't expect much promos, just wrestling?

Barry_BondsMVP -

Yes. Over the last year it's a better wrestling program. But, as stated above, none of the results really matter because they don't REALLY advance the storylines. Phone Post 3.0

that's interesting , might actually be more fun live than raw if heavy on the wrestling Phone Post 3.0

cool hand Ed -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Yes. Over the last year it's a better wrestling program. But, as stated above, none of the results really matter because they don't REALLY advance the storylines. Phone Post 3.0
I feel like that's slowly starting to change a bit since they moved to Thursdays. Now on Raw, they sometimes recap what happened on Smackdown. Phone Post 3.0

going to post spoilers below, and add a few comments, so be warned now.

*Spoilers*

-Seth Rollins is out to kick off Smackdown for the first time as WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Big Show, Kane and J&J Security following him down to the ring. Rollins talks about escaping Lesnar on RAW and being champion, but Randy Orton cuts him off. Orton reiterates that he never got his rematch for the world title and talks trash about The Authority. Kane books him in a match.

(1) Randy Orton def. Kane (via DQ). The match ends with the inevitable 4-on-1 beatdown. Kane drops Orton with a chokeslam. Ryback runs down and Rollins bails from the ring, leaving J&J as food for the Big Guy. 

Rollins was pretty much booed heavily, Orton was over as expected.

-Naomi def. Natalya.
it was pretty meh, the Bellas were at ringside for commentary 

Backstage: Kane is not super happy about getting attacked by Orton and wants to book Rollins in a title match at Extreme Rules. Out of nowhere comes Dean Ambrose, who I guess was using their personal bathroom. Kane books Ambrose vs. Harper for tonight. 

Ambrose was using the shitter, which prompted Kane to put him in a match with Harper

ROMAN REIGNS BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW: Roman is angry with Rollins. He recaps everything in case we forgot what happened when Rollins recapped it. He will defeat Rollins because he's done it before

(3) The Miz def. R-Truth. Damien Sandow comes down and hits the Skull Crushing Finale on Miz, then takes his sunglasses. 

Nice pop for Sandow, match was okay.

-John Cena makes a rare Smackdowe appearance. He says he’s proud to be the US Champion and wants to hold an open challenge for the title every week, like he did on RAW against Dean Ambrose. Out comes Rusev who wants his rematch at Extreme Rues, but Cena says “why not tonight?” Rusev trash talks him and then tries to do his Russian flag drop spot, but nothing happens. Cena does the spot and the American flag drops down to a big pop. 

Big pop for Cena, a lot of boos for Rusev. Cena with his typical Pro USA rant.

-Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose

Harper went ape shit this match, ended up getting DQ'ed I believe, he put Dean through the table.

PRIME TIME PLAYERS PROMO Pretty funny stuff with Titus O'Neil making fun of each member of the New Day. He sprays water on himself to mock Big E's sweating problem, discusses Kofi's strange looking chest (he needs food donations), and calls Woods a PhD--Personal Hair Disaster. Darren Young points out that Xavier Wood's hair is nappy and "if your hair is nappy, ain't nobody happy."

not sure if they are turning New Day heels???? During the tapings of Mainevent, Big E says San Jose, are you ready???? But it's Fresno lol, the crowd crapped on them for it, so Titus ripped on them before their match lol.

SHEAMUS PROMO Sheamus has new music and a new tron. He comes out to explain why he's a heel now--basically, he doesn't know where the real men have gone so he's here to be a real man. He's going to "crush our hopes and dreams" and "put our underdog heroes out of their misery."

SHEAMUS (w) v. DANIEL BRYAN with BAD NEWS BARRETT ON COMMENTARY I'm pretty sure this match was advertised on Raw as being Bryan and Ziggler v. Barrett & Sheamus but Ziggler was no where to be seen and Barrett was just doing commentary. Big pop for Bryan, as is expected. Physical match, dominated by Sheamus with plenty of hope spots from Bryan that are shut down. End of match sees Bryan on the outside when Bad News Barrett hits him with the bull hammer and busts him open. Sheamus strikes a dramatic victorious pose as he drags Bryan's bloody face across his pale chest while they are both outside. Sheamus returns to the ring, posing menacingly with Bryan's blood across his chest as the ref counts. Bryan loses by countout.

DARK MATCH: ROMAN REIGNS & JOHN CENA (w) v. ROLLINS & WYATT This is exactly what you would expect. The good guys won, Wyatt took most of the beating, and Rollins was cowardly until the good guys were weak, then disappeared when they weren't. The finish was Wyatt going for a sister abigail on Cena when Cena got out of the way and Reigns speared Wyatt.

Thx BBMVP, now I won't have to watch it.
Have a VU. Phone Post 3.0

you're welcome, it was a fun show

Barry_BondsMVP -

you're welcome, it was a fun show

That Bryan n shameus blood n chest shit sounds pretty epic Phone Post 3.0

it was pretty sweet, with blood, cusing seems like WWE is trying to get to PG 13 lol

Guess the no color rule is gone then? Phone Post 3.0

guess so lol, I'll be posting vids once it uploads to youtube.

see if this works