Smackdown

Sup?

Good thread.

Oh lordy.. Jinder Mahal and the Bollywood Boys attacking Randy Orton

The smell of expensive cologne, bad BO and dirty sweaty Indian ass must be horrendous!

Wtf Barrybondsmvp?

On a sidenote, say what you will but Mahal is a refreshing addition to this fucking boring Wyatt vs Orton feud

#nextchampion

Orton is the most boring "character" of all time. SO BORING.

TLM378 - Orton is the most boring "character" of all time. SO BORING.

The last time I was interested in an Orton match was when he competed against AJ for the WM spot against Bray. That week had a noticeable bump. Since then, I'm just waiting for him to drop the belt.

Boring Wyatt vs Randy Boreton

Sorry to say this but Naomi is never going to get over with that glowing, dancing, ghetto ass, ratchet, clusterfuck of a gimmick

Gino_Corona - Sorry to say this but Naomi is never going to get over with that glowing, dancing, ghetto ass, ratchet, clusterfuck of a gimmick
It's not even that. It's that busted ass nuts in her mouth speech she's got going. Shit is like nails on a chalkboard. Honestly, all the divas are like nails on a chalkboard. Just go out there, look hot, and don't get hurt and I'm happy.

It's sad to see Art vanderlays wrestling forum come to this. Not even 1 whole page for a Smackdown show. No barry bond's.

This is all your fault Vinny Mac

Lol @ JBL hosting Talking Smack tonight.

Gino_Corona - Oh lordy.. Jinder Mahal and the Bollywood Boys attacking Randy Orton

The smell of expensive cologne, bad BO and dirty sweaty Indian ass must be horrendous!
Sounds like Gino has first hand experience...

Bam57Bam - It's sad to see Art vanderlays wrestling forum come to this. Not even 1 whole page for a Smackdown show. No barry bond's.

VKM decided to change things up... and ended up making SD completely forgettable now.. I sadly watched the show tonight and there was nothing of significance..

The Jinder push is somewhat out of left field for VKM.. but they will job him out in no time yet again..

Tag team division is atrocious.. Female division is forgettable.. They need to put belt on Charlotte to help that out..

Orton is lame.. AJ is stuck wrestling bums.. Nakamura has yet to wrestle a match on SD..

Such a waste of a show now.. imo

Marlo Sansfield - The Jinder push is a result of TNA trying to get bigger in India and WWE not wanting that to happen. The TV money they get from India is third behind the US and UK.
^omg please dont let wwe sign mahabali shira, that guy is the fucking worst....

No Tye Dillinger again? Meh

armbarheelhook -
Bam57Bam - It's sad to see Art vanderlays wrestling forum come to this. Not even 1 whole page for a Smackdown show. No barry bond's.

VKM decided to change things up... and ended up making SD completely forgettable now.. I sadly watched the show tonight and there was nothing of significance..

The Jinder push is somewhat out of left field for VKM.. but they will job him out in no time yet again..

Tag team division is atrocious.. Female division is forgettable.. They need to put belt on Charlotte to help that out..

Orton is lame.. AJ is stuck wrestling bums.. Nakamura has yet to wrestle a match on SD..

Such a waste of a show now.. imo
Yeah wtf is up with Nak? Why bring him up to Smackdown if you're not going to have him wrestle?

I'm tired of just seeing his entrance then watching him try to say a few words in English and leave.