Smackdown

lets go

Is AJ so hurt that he'll be sitting in a chair every week until Mania?

Man this thread is hot tonight!

Not even D Bry can resurrect the weekly smackdown thread

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thought we were going to get am Ellsworth return tonight too.   Dammit. So close carmella

I hardly watch smackdown.  The usos fake black act is gay as hell. 

I was just getting back in to wrestling when DBry had retired. Now ,He's back. Neat.

I watched until Charlotte came out, then I bailed

I haven't seen one second of the mixed match challenge. Is everyone still enjoying it?

YES

YES

YES

YES

kingofpancakes80 - I haven't seen one second of the mixed match challenge. Is everyone still enjoying it?

Idk I just saw they were on Facebook not airing on regular TV.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Shane/DB against Owens/Zane tag match at WrestleMania. I can get behind that.

yeah he won't last long taking bumps like that on a smackdown show lol

He looked great moving around the ring, selling and taking bumps. Unfortunately I was holding my breath every time something happened, just like I do when Angle is out there. Hopefully he can tone it down a bit and have a great run. 

EBD75 -

He looked great moving around the ring, selling and taking bumps. Unfortunately I was holding my breath every time something happened, just like I do when Angle is out there. Hopefully he can tone it down a bit and have a great run. 

Yeah that was rough to watch.

I know his adrenaline must've been through the roof but he needs to tone it down a bit. I'd hate to see him get a concussion.

EBD75 -

i hope they dont do something stupid like shane/daniel vs. sami/ko in a cage match. i know its mania but come on.........

Just watching now. Dbry is still so over with the crowd. It also looked like he didn't miss a beat. Hopefully he can stay healthy cause he's a huge star for SD.