Small guys who want thick women

I'm not a large man, 5'7 160s, but for some reason I'm really attracted to thick women. I don't mean really fat and tubby either. Taller women don't bother me either. Maybe it's the curiosity about what they would be like in bed. I'm not really sure why. I realize that most women who would be attracted to me are in the tiny range. Really tubby women don't count because a lot of them will take anyone who'll have them. I'm not sure why I'm naturally attracted to women who may be larger than me.

Big or small, I love em all.

I like them big round and juicy Phone Post 3.0

I never understood how guys with small cocks could like them thicker. I always figured it was emasculating. My good buddy is Asian and not packing and he loved thick Spanish and tanned white girls. I could never figure it out Phone Post 3.0

Most guys who say thick don't mean thick they mean obese. They just dont want to say they like obese chicks.

What weight range is it that you find yourself attracted to?

a woman larger than you isn't thick. you say you are 160. 160lb woman isn't thick she is a fatass.

It's how they carry the weight. Around the same weight as me is the max usually.

Crystal Meth Jesus -
RefriedJinx - I like them big round and juicy Phone Post 3.0

Aw yeah Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - I never understood how guys with small cocks could like them thicker. I always figured it was emasculating. My good buddy is Asian and not packing and he loved thick Spanish and tanned white girls. I could never figure it out Phone Post 3.0
I came into this thread with an open mind. I for one am a smallish gentleman by OG standards, and prefer thick women. You sir are a closed mind triggering gheyboi.

So take that to your small dicked buddies(c'mon, you know who we mean, you've gobbled them all) and pass a peace pipe to that shit

I'll bet you put some respekt on the next perfectly thick woman you see. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
failure at life - I never understood how guys with small cocks could like them thicker. I always figured it was emasculating. My good buddy is Asian and not packing and he loved thick Spanish and tanned white girls. I could never figure it out Phone Post 3.0

Did you find that out after you didn't gag?
Huh? Phone Post 3.0