Small MMA promotions are embarrassing

Tuning into the facebook streak of CFA to watch McCorkle beat up another can and this is sad.

Dana shits all over minor league MMA shows and he is 100% right.

If you have a small budget to produce a show for a live audience you can STILL make it somewhat professional!

These small time shows cater to the trash factor without giving 2 shits about this sport of MMA.

Cracks me up the people that put on these shows that have no clue about being a professional.

streak = stream.

Don't feel like editing with this sites horrible editing function

2nd troll thread in like 5 minutes - ban forthcoming I'm sure.

Your retarded.

Before grammar police, yeah I said your, and meant you are.

You didn't even offer a single actual criticism. This promotion is doing a LW tournament with a bunch of promising young fighters, plus two UFC vets (one a TUF winner) and a popular local fighter (Mike Rio). That's a helluva lot better than some of the regional MMA out there, including some stuff that is on TV. What's the problem exactly? Crappy sound on a free stream?

Ok I will give my problems with it.

The announcer sound thru the stream is TERRIBLE, sounds like a bad CB radio.

THe in ring announcer is alright.

The entrances with the cameras are horrible acting like sea sickness enducing.

THe overhead camera shot of fighters getting checked by the refs before the ring? LOL.

That is just a start this is 2011 not 2001, technology is NOT this horrible.

So everyone on here watching this is 100% confident to show this stream and promotion to any new person in our sport and think it is successful?

Ya whatever

Perhaps you should put on a show.

Yes why can all the promotion be as big and spend as much money as the UFC...Dude you should not post when ur drunk.

easily could put on a show more professional than this on the same budget, isn't hard if you are educated.

Dogman - Yes why can all the promotion be as big and spend as much money as the UFC...Dude you should not post when ur drunk.

Do you get it at all?

You do not need a big budget to show some class and professionalism.

You just need to be smart and give a shit about how your product looks is all.

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - So everyone on here watching this is 100% confident to show this stream and promotion to any new person in our sport and think it is successful?

Ya whatever
Yeah why not? The fights are good and that is what matters. Go watch WWF dipshit so the entrances and music are more to your liking.  I respect small shows that do the best with what money they got. Just a couple years ago there wouldn't even be a stream for a small show like this. So just go ahead and STFU okay, bye bye then 

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - easily could put on a show more professional than this on the same budget, isn't hard if you are educated.

SURE BUDDY...lol you have NO fucking clue what goes into putting on a quality show!!!

How people can get trolled like this...this is the UG guys.

I know, but I have free time so why not

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - streak = stream.

Don't feel like editing with this sites horrible editing function

Are you fucking retarded? The edit function has problems but nothing in your post would have been affected. Can you just kill yourself please?

I'm choosing to listen to this audio that fell out of an Al Qaeda video. The wife is watching Jersey Shore, so the choice is obvious.

lol this must be jarring for Sean he just came and went from the UFC super fast to walking down this ghetto ramp.

Hope he wins against this can or else shit could go bad.

Also I dunno why you people scream troll just because it is the truth.

LOL at that guy they had Sean fight on short notice!

the dude LITERALLY had NO SKILL in our sport.

What a joke just like this promotion.

Dana is laughing right now, oh wait he didn't tune into this shitty promotion.

I'd love to talk to the owner of this promotion on the phone 1 on 1 to tell him how embarrassing it is