small movie plot holes that bug you...

Here's a few off the top of my head.

Reservoir Dogs: Right after Mr. Pinks rant about tipping, Joe walks up to the table to gather up the tips. He gets to the table, looks down at a messy pile of crumpled up $1 bills, and pretty much instantly knows that it's a dollar short. Is he Rainman or something?

The Shawshank Redemption: Red throws down knowledge by telling us "I mean...how often do you really LOOK at a mans shoes?" That's true when you're face to face with someone, but Red was looking down at Andy from fifteen feet in the air and Andy was wearing mirror-like shoes. Wouldn't those shoes stick out like a sore thumb in a prison?

Rounders: Matt Damon picks Edward Norton up from prison. As they're chit-chatting and catching up in the vehicle, Matt damon suddenly notices a tattoo on Worms arm and asks him about it. Worm pulls up his sleeve, from wrist to elbow, and shows Matt Damon the tattoo which is small and halfway up his forearm. How did Matt Damon notice the tattoo in the first place when Worms shirt was covering his arm all the way to the wrist?

Any others?

How did betty childs not know she was leading louis and not stan gable to the moon, when clearly louis and stans capes where different!!!????!!!?? Phone Post 3.0

How about in Shawshank when Andy escapes through the tunnel, he somehow gets the poster stuck back on the wall perfectly from inside of the tunnel. Even though the poster was larger than the tunnel and each corner was flat on the concrete wall.

Unbreakable - A guy in his 40's, who has a weight set and bench, just happens to one-day see how much he can bench press. REALLY? Like there has EVER been a guy who made it through high school without ever seeing how much they could benchpress.

If he had been 15 years old, then it would have been believable - but not at 45.

zebers3 -

How about in Shawshank when Andy escapes through the tunnel, he somehow gets the poster stuck back on the wall perfectly from inside of the tunnel. Even though the poster was larger than the tunnel and each corner was flat on the concrete wall.

I honestly haven't even watched the movie (I know) but from that description maybe he pulled the bottom up and once he got in he just let it fall normal which would have covered the tunnel? Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 - 

Holy shit, I had never thought about this. The poster was perfect with no crease marks or wrinkles at all.

SLC Punk:

Heroin Bob has been in the psycho ward for two weeks. Steveo and Mike go to visit him and the sides of his mohawk are freshly shaved.

Zero stubble, just pure skin.

I know damn well the hospital workers didn't maintain this motherfucker's haircut while he was in there. Phone Post 3.0

American History X:

Ed Norton's team winning the basketball game; Not necessarily because it was the white guys beating the black guys, but because of how badly Ed Norton dribbled the ball on camera. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - SLC Punk:

Heroin Bob has been in the psycho ward for two weeks. Steveo and Mike go to visit him and the sides of his mohawk are freshly shaved.

Zero stubble, just pure skin.

I know damn well the hospital workers didn't maintain this motherfucker's haircut while he was in there. Phone Post 3.0

Also, how does Mike go from "saving the rain forest" to rooming with this "Ted Mosby" under the name "Marshall"? The timeline is questionable.

Harry Potter. They could go back in time to save buckbeak but not Harry's parents? Phone Post 3.0

Rambo 3 ends with Rambo and Trautman all happy and going back to the states.

Rambo 4 starts with him all bitter and shit in SE asia. A little explanation would have been nice.

well shit... http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/50-plot-holes/173207/50-movie-plot-holes-and-paradoxes

Not a specific movie, but why does Denzel chew gum in every movie he's in? Phone Post 3.0

Pig Bun - Unbreakable - A guy in his 40's, who has a weight set and bench, just happens to one-day see how much he can bench press. REALLY? Like there has EVER been a guy who made it through high school without ever seeing how much they could benchpress.

If he had been 15 years old, then it would have been believable - but not at 45.
You do realise it's about him havin some sort of superhero strength as for the weight bench he hadn't probably used it in years they only added more weight as he kept goin Phone Post 3.0

SimbaSpice - Not a specific movie, but why does Denzel chew gum in every movie he's in? Phone Post 3.0

You've obviously never done cocaine...

zebers3 - 

It really bugs me when people bring this up.

How bout he lifted up the bottom, while climbing into the tunnel and letting it fall back into place behind him, huh? Yeah, that's what I thought.

midwestbred -
zebers3 - 

Holy shit, I had never thought about this. The poster was perfect with no crease marks or wrinkles at all.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's like when the bitch gets sawn in half by the magician...the anomaly is right before my eyes yet I miss it. Phone Post 3.0

rorybbellows - 
Pig Bun - Unbreakable - A guy in his 40's, who has a weight set and bench, just happens to one-day see how much he can bench press. REALLY? Like there has EVER been a guy who made it through high school without ever seeing how much they could benchpress.

You do realise it's about him havin some sort of superhero strength as for the weight bench he hadn't probably used it in years they only added more weight as he kept goin Phone Post 3.0

Yes, I do. Do you realize that it is a PLOT HOLE to have a guy not realize that he has superhero strength, until he is well into his 40's?

Have you never bench pressed? I bet you did. I also bet that the FIRST time you ever did, you kept adding weight until you FOUND your limit.

He was ALWAYS "unbreakable" right? It isn't something that he gained late in life, or did I miss that part? If he was always like that, then he would have discovered his super strength the first time he wrestled around with a friend - it would take until after male-pattern baldness set in before he found out.

ArmbarKing - 
zebers3 - 

It really bugs me when people bring this up.

How bout he lifted up the bottom, while climbing into the tunnel and letting it fall back into place behind him, huh? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Yet the poster doesn't even move besides the rock that was thrown through it. Find something that sticks without adding pressure that would withstand that. The poster would have folded in half or creased when he threw that shit at it.

Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - 
midwestbred -
zebers3 - 

Jesus fucking Christ, it's like when the bitch gets sawn in half by the magician...the anomaly is right before my eyes yet I miss it. Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck does a woman in a wooden box have to do with a paper poster being perfectly place over a hole... from the back side? Terrible comparison. You know it was a movie and not a Copperfield trick?