SMART cars

What's their deal? How fuckin smart are they?

They look like little soon to be coffins to me when I see them.

How do they hold up in crash tests? Phone Post 3.0

They are really safe,

My first car was a smart roadster, the little low sports style one,

Loads of fun, great handling and they have a reinforced safety try shell around the driver that in crash tests does does really well

Great little cars Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ you hipsters thinking they're "safe". It's a matchbox car with an engine. I hope for your sake it is, but fuck all if I'm getting behind the wheel of that toy. Phone Post 3.0

ROMULUS1 - Lol @ you hipsters thinking they're "safe". It's a matchbox car with an engine. I hope for your sake it is, but fuck all if I'm getting behind the wheel of that toy. Phone Post 3.0
Whoops voted up on quote.

I would rather take a collision in a smart car then any of my other vehicles. Phone Post 3.0

I.PREDICT.DESE.TINGS. -
ROMULUS1 - Lol @ you hipsters thinking they're "safe". It's a matchbox car with an engine. I hope for your sake it is, but fuck all if I'm getting behind the wheel of that toy. Phone Post 3.0
Whoops voted up on quote.

I would rather take a collision in a smart car then any of my other vehicles. Phone Post 3.0
Fair enough. Like I said, I truly hope, for the sakes of those driving them, that they are that safe. I just don't see it. Phone Post 3.0

I work with a dude that drives one, he's a 29 year old virgin, and wonders why Phone Post 3.0

More expensive, worse gas mileage, and less safe than a Honda Civic.

I have no idea how this car has ever sold. Phone Post 3.0

Why do they call the "smart" cars when you look so fucking stupid in it? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy -
2nolatch4 - More expensive, worse gas mileage, and less safe than a Honda Civic.

They don't get very good MPG at all, do they? Compared to other cars in that size and larger? Phone Post 3.0
It's like 30 mpg I think Phone Post 3.0

2nolatch4 - More expensive, worse gas mileage, and less safe than a Honda Civic.

Haha. Now we have a baby, my missus drives my civic whilst I drive her shitty Smart four four.

It isn't that bad to drive, but fuck me is it embarrassing. At least I can park it where I want and not worry about anything happening to it. Phone Post 3.0

2nolatch4 - More expensive, worse gas mileage, and less safe than a Honda Civic.

Yeah you have to use 93 octane in them too.

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
TFK_Fanboy -

They don't get very good MPG at all, do they? Compared to other cars in that size and larger? Phone Post 3.0
I get 31 in the summer with my Honda Fit. And about 33-34 in the fall and spring. Phone Post 3.0

I want a Smartuki Phone Post 3.0

And given the maintenance record on Hondas it's a no brainier to not getting a smart car. Phone Post 3.0

BRZ -
TFK_Fanboy -

I get 31 in the summer with my Honda Fit. And about 33-34 in the fall and spring. Phone Post 3.0
I get 25-30 in my trans am Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy -
BRZ -
TFK_Fanboy -

I get 25-30 in my trans am Phone Post 3.0
Surprised get that living on a dirt road Phone Post 3.0
You lost me, Wut? Phone Post 3.0