smart money tonight

sam stout at -115 , hes going to kickbox to a UD or ko tavares.

Mendes at +250 , all he needs is 3 takedowns at the start of 5 rounds and the fight is his. He may not win the fight by fan standards, but the judges will give him the UD.

place single bets on each guy and parlay them for a $100 risk to get $550 back, easy money.

I would also suggest another parlay with carvalho, omigawa, mendes and stout. not as confident in carvalho and omigawa, so risk 20 to get 529 dollars.

you guys can thank me later.

Brazilian judges or other?

Will make a huge difference in judging wrestling vs BJJ

"smart money" has proven to be the useless money quite a bit lately

Ocean6 - Brazilian judges or other?

Will make a huge difference in judging wrestling vs BJJ

In the past they've brought in judges from athletic commissions in the USA. Typically Nevada. In addition they bring other people like doctors as well.

What does asian keyboard warrior think?
Because i'll do the opposite of that Phone Post

Wait for me to make my picks and do the exact opposite, you will clean up they way my streak has been running lately.

yea the last Smart money was on brock err.

berto102 - yea the last Smart money was on brock err.

this is what i said prior to brock vs overeem ...

Neil McCauley - Im gonna laugh when reem knocks brock unconscious on route to early retirement.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1924342&page=2

the smart money was on reem and i was proven right.

last weekened These were my bets, i was one terrible robbery of a decision away from winnning 480 dollars, i lost 10 instead...

Neil McCauley - Alright i just got this in before they closed ...

Parlay: risk 50 to win 181

James Terry -155
Gian Villante -150
Robbie "Ruthless" Lawler -145

Parlay: risk 20 to win 231

Luke Rockhold -550
Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal -625
Tyron "T-Wood" Woodley -340
Tarec "Sponge" Saffiedine -450
James Terry -155
Gian Villante -150

Parlay: risk 300 to win 110

Luke Rockhold -550

Parlay: risk 50 to win 1498

Adlan Amagov +115
Jordan "Young Gun" Mein +260
Tyler "The Evolution" Stinson +300

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1935466

lets see what happens tonight, i have a good feelin.

Neil McCauley - 
berto102 - yea the last Smart money was on brock err.

this is what i said prior to brock vs overeem ...

Neil McCauley - Im gonna laugh when reem knocks brock unconscious on route to early retirement.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1924342&page=2

the smart money was on reem and i was proven right.

last weekened These were my bets, i was one terrible robbery of a decision away from winnning 480 dollars, i lost 10 instead...

Neil McCauley - Alright i just got this in before they closed ...

Parlay: risk 50 to win 181

James Terry -155
Gian Villante -150

Parlay: risk 20 to win 231

Luke Rockhold -550
Tyron "T-Wood" Woodley -340
Tarec "Sponge" Saffiedine -450
James Terry -155
Gian Villante -150

Parlay: risk 300 to win 110

Luke Rockhold -550

Parlay: risk 50 to win 1498

Adlan Amagov +115
Jordan "Young Gun" Mein +260
Tyler "The Evolution" Stinson +300

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1935466

lets see what happens tonight, i have a good feelin.

Good luck my strikeforce parlay is still active just need Aldo,belfort, and palhares to win.

smart money,is keeping it in your bank acct!!

Palhares even at -500 is money in the bank unless a freak thing happens ala Marquardt.  I only made one bet tonight and it's that one.  Masenzio triangled by Stann....Palhares will heelhook him for sure.  

yeah but throwing down 500 to make 100 is not my kinda thang, and fuck the carvalho bet is done already, oh well i wasnt too confident in that one.

sorry to let you guys down, this was a rather embarassing night of bets.

I still feel the stout bet was solid and i would make that bet again for sure.

The first round was tavares trying to take stout down while stout was posting off the mat, hip escaping and returning to his feet over and over. Tavares did not land any gnp or advance to a more dominant position and could not keep stout down. Then stout landed a big right hand at the end of the first, first round goes to stout. then in the second it was basically all 5 minutes ont he feet with stout getting the better on him. stout clearly won the 3rd round. Shitty decision.

I was flat out wrong about omigawa and carvalho, although each guy won a round and if they fought smarter could've took a decision.

Mendes was the big shocker to me. bafffling that he couldnt even sniff a takedown, aldos footwork , speed, balance and athleticism proved too much.

I will come back stronger to make up for this terrible night, sorry again guys.

i had gonzaga, rumble, mendes myself.... placed it last week... 10 would have won about 100....  oh well

I would also suggest another parlay with carvalho, omigawa, mendes and stout. not as confident in carvalho and omigawa, so risk 20 to get 529 dollars.

trolololololol

jinx machine

you should probably just retire. 0/5

trolololololol

jinx machine

So you're not Nostradamus, reincarnated? Crap....
Only human bro. Can't win 'em all.

I gave up betting on MMA, unless I can find a gullible co-worker/friend,etc. Or if the wager is for gum, or something.

bb2003 - I would also suggest another parlay with carvalho, omigawa, mendes and stout. not as confident in carvalho and omigawa, so risk 20 to get 529 dollars.

trolololololol

jinx machine

If at the end of the year, I always have earned more then Ive lost, why the hell would i retire?

Im a volume better, some times I lose, some times I win, and i wouldve quit years ago if one shitty night ruined my confidence.

also nice of you to throw out your own picks prior to the event bb2003, any coward could come and talk shit in hindsight, where were you to tell me those were bad picks before the fights happend? OH YEAH, then i could've came in here and talked shit on you if you lost, but your fragile ego couldnt handle that could it.

Thanks for the words of encouragement porksword, glad you got that vitor bet in. I had vitor winning but wasnt confident enough to bet that fight. Good on you bro.

mrantistupiditay - 
You're handicapping as an outsider -- a fan -- not a fighter. You should train (or train more), and after a few years you'll have a totally different way of looking at fights. The hardest thing to match up when you handicap is attributes. As a fain/outsider you will have very little insight into that -- you'll think you have it, but you don't. Silva is a little too young & fast & physically sound for Stout, who has a lot of years of wear on him; that's aside from Silva having a more varied (ground/standing) potential for attack, offsetting what would have seemed to be Stout's advantage with just hands. That's all part of why Stout couldn't get his timing with him; the loss of the head coach is a very large mental factor as well, especially in Stout's case.

These are things that are intuitive to factor in, if you've been in a few fight camps.

I have been training jiu jitsu for 7+ years and whos silva? Stout fought tavares and clearly won the fight IMO. Was a great bet and i'd make the same bet if they fought again tomorrow.

Also some of the worst handicappers are fighters. These guys spend all day training and cant be fucked to think about fighting at home, let alone obssessively watch fight tape like I do. Notice how just about every single sherdog pro's predictions are WAY OFF?

Pork Sword -   but damn does it make fights more exciting.

thats another thing. If im in the positive at the end of the year, why not make the fights even more enjoyable by betting on them? Its not like im maxing out credit cards to pay off other credit cards, all so i can keep my gambling alive. Im making bank and enjoying fights, doesnt get any better.