Smoke weed every day?

I just realized that I think I've smoked weed every single day for the last 5 or 6 weeks now.  Do I have a problem?

If everything is awesome, then no.. no you do not. Phone Post 3.0

I smoke daily aside from taking a week off every few months. I haven't noticed any negative side effects, but then again if I have smoked myself stupid it's not likely that I would be smart enough to tell. Phone Post 3.0

Do u still have some left? If so, then what's the problem? Phone Post 3.0

Mr Positivity - Is it having a negative effect on your life in any way? Phone Post 3.0

Nope, not at all.  

angryinch -
Mr Positivity - Is it having a negative effect on your life in any way? Phone Post 3.0

Nope, not at all.  

You're good. I have taken 3-4 bong hits every night for the fast years. Only side effect is not laying in bed until 3:00 because my brain can't shut up. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Positivity - I have a serious problem with marijuana. No moderation, just 100mph or idling. I've been idling since June 1st. Phone Post 3.0
Why did you buy all those drug test kits? Phone Post 3.0

I used to smoke everyday, sometimes more than once. Did that for years.
Nothing wrong with it as long as you do everything else that needs to be done.
Work/job/real life responsibilities etc.
As long as you can do all that and keep your priorities straight, I don't see a problem with that. Phone Post 3.0

I've been consuming cannabis on a daily basis for decades now, with a 9 months break when I was in Korea. It has not interfered negatively with my life in any way. Phone Post 3.0

ChokingOnACookie -
angryinch -

Nope, not at all.  

You're good. I have taken 3-4 bong hits every night for the fast years. Only side effect is not laying in bed until 3:00 because my brain can't shut up. Phone Post 3.0
"We just had this conversation."

"I know but I want to go over it again in finer detail."

"Finer detail? I don't even know what means."

"It's detail, but you know...finer."

"Phiner?"

"No, finer."

"Oh...FINER."

"Yep."

Stuff like that? Phone Post 3.0

I use to smoke up everyday in high school, after school, weekends, skip school to get high... No short term memory.. Complete burnout and nothing would get done. I would always be super awkward and didn't want to communicate with anybody so I quit. Just didnt ike the feeling anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Smoke up op. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Positivity - I'm so envious of people that can smoke. I would LOVE to be able to smoke just before bed but it bleeds over into the next morning in the form of a stoner speedball. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that's usually when I spark up.  Except on weekends...if I'm home with jack shit to do, I might spark up in the middle of the afternoon.  

But pretty much every night right before bed, I blaze up, then take my dog for a walk, then go to sleep.  

Today might be an early day though.  I may spark one up right now, then again before bed.  

What's interesting is that I hadn't smoked weed in a little over 10 years but two months ago I started again and picked up right where I had left off.  

Powdered Toast Man -
ChokingOnACookie -
angryinch -

Nope, not at all.  

"We just had this conversation."

"I know but I want to go over it again in finer detail."

"Finer detail? I don't even know what means."

"It's detail, but you know...finer."

"Phiner?"

"No, finer."

"Oh...FINER."

"Yep."

Stuff like that? Phone Post 3.0
More like creating an alternative to everything that could possibly happen. No matter how ridiculous or insignificant.
You ever see an exhausted toddler? They can't shut up, and they make no sense. That's my sober brain when the lights go out. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Positivity -
ChokingOnACookie -
Mr Positivity - I have a serious problem with marijuana. No moderation, just 100mph or idling. I've been idling since June 1st. Phone Post 3.0
Why did you buy all those drug test kits? Phone Post 3.0
My wife tests me whenever she gets a suspicion I've fallen off the wagon. Keeps me honest. Phone Post 3.0
Good for her. It's good that she has your back. Phone Post 3.0

Weed is the least of your problems. Phone Post 3.0

I've smoked every day for the past 3-4 years I'm pretty sure Phone Post 3.0

Yes, AI, you have a serious problem. You need to dry out and grow up. Phone Post 3.0

The variety that is available today shits on the regs I would smoke in high school lol.

Since I was about 19. 32 now. The perks of growing is you don't run out. With the occasional few weeks break (longest break was 6 months). Past few years has been about 1-3 grams of bubble hash a day(at minimum).