Smoked corona bat special!

Symptoms:

Deadly diarrhea for the healthy 

MDK for the fat old slobs 

1 Like

![](upload://8mBZ49PXqUKuaAROtmwNO9mUg2x.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://2I5OUBR8XfYKBJYitRVPZ83DaWS.jpeg)

and some good ol halfers

1 Like

![](upload://o5LARHrUraaMMyLFUkMhhcfYyDo.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://dPiRziW6wVCwfBlztbiqttJIjmH.jpeg)

1 Like

RIP

2 Likes

Got mild food poisoning on our day trip to our future retirement spot yesterday.  I could shit through cheesecloth.

What is the beer of choice tonight hombre?

2 Likes
Dashabox -

Got mild food poisoning on our day trip to our future retirement spot yesterday.  I could shit through cheesecloth.

Bud light and keystone mufflers(anything 15pk related is sold out by noon everyday). 

2 Likes

How bout you, dash?

1 Like
NiteProwleR -

How bout you, dash?

Sounds good brother, I love Bud Light.  I don't care what people say.

You can power drink those all day and still safely use power tools.

I have some beers from Collingwood brewery up nort, there is a sunset point lager, white IPA (Don't usually like IPA's) bohemian pils a whitbier and one beer from Thornbury called "Pickup No.26.  Good shit.

2 Likes

![](upload://wIjKwmWOdLJVGCe4C7Ao1HJqIju.jpeg)

nice dash. had some shiner yesterday but yeah nothing beats a cold BL on a hot TX day

2 Likes

Love the grill. BBQ on those or don’t bbq at all. Enjoy!

1 Like

I bet, the heat there must be insane.  My folks lived in Texas for about 7 years.

They still can't stop raving about the Mexican cowboys in their hood.

I know jack shit about cooking (Obviously) what is the red coating on that chicken?

1 Like

Watch out with being around that much smoke all the time brother. Love your threads and you know that, we aren't getting any younger and it's time to start making smart moves for our old selves. Maybe it's coming from having spent a bit a time at the hospital recently but I wouldn't want you to lose any time, love you brother. 

1 Like
NiteProwleR -
Dashabox -

Bud light and keystone mufflers(anything 15pk related is sold out by noon everyday). 

Thought texicans preferred miller lite?  When did this change?

1 Like
Dashabox -

I bet, the heat there must be insane.  My folks lived in Texas for about 7 years.

They still can't stop raving about the Mexican cowboys in their hood.

I know jack shit about cooking (Obviously) what is the red coating on that chicken?

Similar to a Russian dressing, butt crafted in the spirit of a Mexican Summers Eve. Where hints of ketchup, meets sprinkles of cocaine, mixed in thoroughly and adjusted ever so slightly, to taste. Perfecto!!!

1 Like
NiteProwleR -

![](upload://wIjKwmWOdLJVGCe4C7Ao1HJqIju.jpeg)

nice dash. had some shiner yesterday but yeah nothing beats a cold BL on a hot TX day

Its like the color of watermelon in that pic. The other pics made it look like a hot sauce, was it bbq or hot?

1 Like
EFM -
NiteProwleR -
Dashabox -

Granny beer. 

1 Like
Robert Thomas -
NiteProwleR -

![](upload://uBZeI4mmOpzOFScHA1RNP04IaYI.jpeg)

Its like the color of watermelon in that pic. The other pics made it look like a hot sauce, was it bbq or hot?

It’s a chili lime marinade. Idk the meat market does it.

1 Like
NiteProwleR - 
EFM -
NiteProwleR -
Dashabox -

Granny beer. 

Texans love Busch

2 Likes