Smoker in Pa

Brent/Brad,

You guys have had 6 smokers so far? What about the old ones from back in the day?I think it was the first 1-3 that my kid brother Jeff fought on as well as Casey.Are they on Youtube?

Thanks,

Judah

Thanks YourMomsBox... yeah, Rigel was up in Canada. Justin had a fight in a card billed "USA vs Canada". thanks for coming Saturday

Thanks YourMomsBox... yeah, Rigel was up in Canada. Justin had a fight in a card billed "USA vs Canada". thanks for coming Saturday

Hey Judah... Your right... there were actually more than 6. Jeff's and Casey's fights were before we had our main man Brent filming. Wish we had those on youtube also.

If anyone reading has tape of earlier fights, I will be happy to digitze and upload them to YouTube...

The phillymma guys are good guys. I was up there for a Coban seminar a few years back.

Nice place to train.

Thanks Louco

Brad,
Regardless of what I heard I plainly stated I wasn't sure who it was:

"Last I heard they were doing it by weight class via kickboxing. A kinda, my gym can beat your gym thing. Apparently they will take any challenge from any gym that wants to fight them. Can anyone confirm that it was PhillyMMA that was/is doing this?"

My reason for asking for a confirmation. Things get mixed up, people say S@!$ that isn't true and people (me in this case) need to confirm it before they believe it for themselves. I meant in no way to insinuate and was simply looking for the truth before I believed what I heard. Thank you for the clarification.

Gruhn

no worries... I know you weren't accusing anyone of anything...I was not bothered by your question since, like you said, you were just looking for confirmation. I just wanted to let you know that it must be another school. Thanks