Smoking with Bjpenn and Sakuraba

Forever and Ear! its Date Nite,  Pleasure to meet me.

1 Like

Saku was known to smoke cigs while waiting for his fights at PRIDE fc. 

3 Likes

![](upload://pGOrWPvYkYWj31MbuLFhpXlORov.jpeg)

I’ll be making these threads periodically for my favorite posters. fingers crossed, these spots are few and far between

4 Likes
Ryann Von Doom -

Saku was known to smoke cigs while waiting for his fights at PRIDE fc. 

Favorite fighter ever. Excellent contribution my guy

You've gained 200 nitey points.

Scrappy dont think I dont see you lurking! I let the fire go down this time and theres a keystone in the fridge with your name on it!

![](upload://dMmAGvQICLUmGfskdg1gdxzk95q.jpeg)

2 Likes

![](upload://pAvnrDFCA5x397llV6LXVk9UJGq.jpeg)

Just pulled some ribs off the Q. Slow cooked them all day and finished them off with some special sauce.

3 Likes

Sounds like I’m about to be slow roasted and covered in some special sauce! Let’s fucking do this!  

I have some adult beverages I’m about to get into and a flat iron steak cooking now, it’s about to get lit up in this bitch! 

1 Like
NiteProwleR -

![](upload://e4FMmFuJExAytTVHl3fz9TjqrOb.jpeg)

I’ll be making these threads periodically for my favorite posters. fingers crossed, these spots are few and far between

What cut you got there?

1 Like

I did the jerk chicken today. Was damn good.

1 Like
USADA D1CK Pills -

![](upload://pAvnrDFCA5x397llV6LXVk9UJGq.jpeg)

Just pulled some ribs off the Q. Slow cooked them all day and finished them off with some special sauce.

BEEF BROWES

Beef finger ribs aka beef back ribs.

My COD that chicken!

![](upload://tY8gwLhGjSEcoUMSrWOeNVixVHE.jpeg)

Getting lit tonight.

1 Like

Used TFK_Anteups recipie. It was legit. I'd add another habanero next time though if I was in the mood for real spicy jerk. Made a killer BBQ sauce with ketchup, brown sugar and leftover jerk marinade.

1 Like
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Sounds like I’m about to be slow roasted and covered in some special sauce! Let’s fucking do this!  

I have some adult beverages I’m about to get into and a flat iron steak cooking now, it’s about to get lit up in this bitch! 

Love that cut

1 Like

![](upload://qVjLLl9bPltNuz3n3EtiwnVMGXA.jpeg)

this is spicy chick too but not as spicy as jerk.got a recipe my guy?

BJ Penn Forever -

Used TFK_Anteups recipie. It was legit. I'd add another habanero next time though if I was in the mood for real spicy jerk. Made a killer BBQ sauce with ketchup, brown sugar and leftover jerk marinade.

Perfect cook man. What'd you use to cook those in?

Mountain Medic -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Love that cut

I'd love to see that flat iron

In for the eventual (hopeful) move to After Dark.

1 Like
USADA D1CK Pills - 

![](upload://tY8gwLhGjSEcoUMSrWOeNVixVHE.jpeg)

Getting lit tonight.

Goddamn Electric.

1 Like