SN bet Hendo/Belfort. I've got Hendo.

Anyone wanna bet their screen name against a mud? I'm picking the 'underdog' in this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Let's do it Phone Post

I got belfort Phone Post

Aleksandra Albus Gstring - I got belfort Phone Post
You're on. I'll bump when Belfort thanks Jesus for his loss. Phone Post 3.0

Big Henderson fan, so it pains me to say that i think his time has passed. I think he's too slow to compete with the elite fighters anymore. Couple that with Vitor's speed and new found love of a kicking game, Hendo may be in for a short night. Phone Post 3.0

30 or 60 days? Phone Post

Good luck! War Hendo! Phone Post 3.0

Anybody else want hendo?

Blues, greens or well known muds Phone Post

aLionMauledMyRyan - Big Henderson fan, so it pains me to say that i think his time has passed. I think he's too slow to compete with the elite fighters anymore. Couple that with Vitor's speed and new found love of a kicking game, Hendo may be in for a short night. Phone Post 3.0
Hm....why was I voted down for that? Phone Post 3.0

Do your worst. You can choose 30 or 60 days. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleSam - Do your worst. You can choose 30 or 60 days. Phone Post 3.0
30 days, i'll have a name for you soon. Phone Post

IluvCAWKmeatSandwichesAwyeah Phone Post

Lol really? That's really what you're going with or are you joking? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry but yes lol. Phone Post

Please post here once your name has been changed my good man. Phone Post

You're an asshole lol. It's your call though, I don't have access to a computer right now but I'll send the email through by tonight. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleSam - You're an asshole lol. It's your call though, I don't have access to a computer right now but I'll send the email through by tonight. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, thanks its been a pleasure. Phone Post

Aleksandra Albus Gstring - IluvCAWKmeatSandwichesAwyeah Phone Post

damn!!!LOL

Ttt Phone Post