SN bet I got Hominick

any takers? 30 days.. I'll take Hominick over over Aldo

seriously not a single taker yet?

I got my boy José if you are willing to take a 10er. 3-0 in SN bets so far.

Btw, I believe that Hominick has a great chance of winning, the best of anyone who has faced Aldo yet, but I don't think that José is ready to be beaten just yet. I actually wish this fight wasn't happening (kinda) because I like both fighters so much and hate to see one lose. :(

seriously not a single taker yet?

Porkchop - 
Maximus77x - I got my boy José if you are willing to take a 10er. 3-0 in SN bets so far.

dude he is just fucking barely a miner niner. could qualify as a tennor.
Are you offering to take Aldo then Porkchop?

Hominick will shock the world!

Alright Maximus it looks like we got a 30 day SN bet with me taking Hominick and you have Jose Aldo.

I will take Aldo. If this is still open.

Audiophile26 -  I will take Aldo. If this is still open.
It's all you if Maximus doesn't reply on here.

Aldo is going to wreck him...He hasn't fought in awhile so a lot of people forgot

NJstileNJ - Aldo is going to wreck him...He hasn't fought in awhile so a lot of people forgot

I haven't forgot, Aldo is a stud but I'm going out on a limb with the upset pick of Hominick.

I got it. 30 days, son.

Maximus77x - I got it. 30 days, son.

Hey great fight, this bet alone had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I'm ready to accept my punishment accordingly.  Let me know and I'll send it to Kirik or any other Mod.

That was an amazing fight. In the end I thought I had lost it for a minute there. Hominick made an incredible effort and showed amazing heart, but my boy José managed to pull it through!

4-0

Since there is no beef in this fight and a funny pun name à la FrontKicks>Jesus isn't appropriate; I will saddle you with a tongue in cheek laud of a UG favorite. Your name for the next 30 days shall be:

UKBispingLover09

That hits me where it hurts!

You meaaaan brah! Phone Post

Can we get a mod on this? Thanks

snchange@mixedmartialarts.com

Add your e-mail & desired name.

email sent 

THIS REALLY SUCKS!