SN Bet. I've got Stephens

30 day SN Bet. You've got baroa.

Any takers? Phone Post 3.0

No one backing the former champ? Phone Post 3.0

I'd do it but I got welched on my last sn bet and I don't know who you are. Sorry. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't look like he welches ^^ haha Phone Post 3.0

EazyDuzIt - Doesn't look like he welches ^^ haha Phone Post 3.0
Haha exactly. Never welched, think I'm 1-4 with SNs. Phone Post 3.0

I'll take it! Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Rinickulous - I'll take it! Phone Post 3.0
You're on guy! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. Good luck! I'm curious to see how Renan adapts to Feather. His body looks entirely different. I am excite! Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Rinickulous - I'll take it! Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

I'll take it Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Rinickulous - Awesome. Good luck! I'm curious to see how Renan adapts to Feather. His body looks entirely different. I am excite! Phone Post 3.0
I live in England and I have to be up at 8am so I'm going to have to bite the bullet and watch this tomorrow afternoon. Don't worry I'm not welching if I lose I'll just be a little late ha Phone Post 3.0

Just caught up on the fight. Tough luck man, the fight went down pretty much how I expected it too. I was worried early as baroa looked sharp but couldn't keep it up. 

Your new name is: SniffedRenansCumStain

Fapping2FabersButtChin -

Just caught up on the fight. Tough luck man, the fight went down pretty much how I expected it too. I was worried early as baroa looked sharp but couldn't keep it up. 

Haha dang. Alright I'll send the email after work today and check back. Well done! Phone Post 3.0

I won a SN bet on the felder burkman fight and cant remeber who it was against dammit. Who ever he is his new name is

IFeldercocknballs Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Rinickulous -
Fapping2FabersButtChin -

Haha dang. Alright I'll send the email after work today and check back. Well done! Phone Post 3.0
VU! Phone Post 3.0

Glad I didn't take this bet haha Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure I'll ever SN bet again lol. This is rough Phone Post 3.0

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

SniffedRenanscumstain - I'm not sure I'll ever SN bet again lol. This is rough Phone Post 3.0

Hahah beautiful. It's nice to be on the other end of one of these