SN bet

Can someone explain what exactly a SN bet is? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck u goof Phone Post

A screen name bet is a bet where the winner decides the loser's screen name for a period of time ( agreed upon beforehand)

DatSpider - A screen name bet is a bet where the winner decides the loser's screen name for a period of time ( agreed upon beforehand)

Do you not know the rules around here? Phone Post

Fuck YOU Rudi. How the hell am I suppose to learn the rules with out ever being told.. I'm gonna hit this vote down button for u everyday I get on the UG, from now on. Phone Post 3.0

Fortunately for you I used my 1 vote on Datspider, which was a vote up.. Ill get your punk ass tomorrow. Also I'd like to make a SN bet with you (Rudi). Phone Post 3.0

How bout it??? Ill take an underdog, on the next ppv card, pussy. Phone Post 3.0

Scrap7 - Fortunately for you I used my 1 vote on Datspider, which was a vote up.. Ill get your punk ass tomorrow. Also I'd like to make a SN bet with you (Rudi). Phone Post 3.0

CLICK CLACK

RUSTLE SQUAD GOON BANG BANG Phone Post

Haha do what? This guy... Phone Post 3.0

I got Poirier. Who wants some.. Rudi step up bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Scrap7 - I got Poirier. Who wants some.. Rudi step up bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Blues dont usually take bets from muds. Plus you arent a known poster. Yall are known for welching. Phone Post

First rule of the..... Phone Post

Rudi, your whats wrong with mma. This ain't the fuckin wwf. My ass is gone back to the OG. Phone Post 3.0

Scrap quit being a bitch Phone Post

Scrap7 - Rudi, your whats wrong with mma. This ain't the fuckin wwf. My ass is gone back to the OG. Phone Post 3.0

Scrap7 - Fuck YOU Rudi. How the hell am I suppose to learn the rules with out ever being told.. I'm gonna hit this vote down button for u everyday I get on the UG, from now on. Phone Post 3.0

The "Rule" he was talking about was giving a correct answer before 100 posts..

oh crap... I just broke it

Freezing self for 12 hours =)

Someone says 'fuck u goof' gives you every reason to be a bitch. BET ME PUSSIES! Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm - 
Scrap7 - Fuck YOU Rudi. How the hell am I suppose to learn the rules with out ever being told.. I'm gonna hit this vote down button for u everyday I get on the UG, from now on. Phone Post 3.0

The "Rule" he was talking about was giving a correct answer before 100 posts..

oh crap... I just broke it

Freezing self for 12 hours =)

Scrap7 - Someone says 'fuck u goof' gives you every reason to be a bitch. BET ME PUSSIES! Phone Post 3.0
I got Barnett? Phone Post 3.0

BennyLavasGhost -
Scrap7 - Someone says 'fuck u goof' gives you every reason to be a bitch. BET ME PUSSIES! Phone Post 3.0
I got Barnett? Phone Post 3.0

No tito by headbutts Phone Post