Snap Chat

Love this new fad... Instead of drunk phone calls by old lovers... You get drunk tittie pictures "because it self deletes" and drunk hoes act then think about it. Phone Post 3.0

Ctrl + prnt scrn Phone Post

Phuckles - Ctrl + prnt scrn Phone Post
I wasn't gonna give my secrets away... Phone Post 3.0

Internettufguy - I got one the other night that had about half of a face and a shoulder, saying that she couldn't sleep. Didn't know who it was but figured, what the hell, I'm in for a show. Then I found out she was 13 and quickly hit delete and block. Why can't I get legal titties! Come on!
Give it time good sir. Phone Post 3.0

My phone takes screenshots.....lol at sluts

ShanTheMan - My phone takes screenshots.....lol at sluts

It tells someone if a screen shot was taken then u lose ur constant new titty pics cuz u got excited over the first one. Use someone elses phone to take the pic stupid noob! Phone Post

Internettufguy -
sunnyko - 
Internettufguy - I got one the other night that had about half of a face and a shoulder, saying that she couldn't sleep. Didn't know who it was but figured, what the hell, I'm in for a show. Then I found out she was 13 and quickly hit delete and block. Why can't I get legal titties! Come on!
Give it time good sir. Phone Post 3.0

Are these people you know or are you getting randoms? Mine was a random. Had my Snap Chat name listed on Instagram, guessing that's where that one came from.
People I know. I used to receive "drunk ex calls" now it's tittie shots. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 

It tells someone if a screen shot was taken then u lose ur constant new titty pics cuz u got excited over the first one. Use someone elses phone to take the pic stupid noob! Phone Post

Good man, however I dont use snap chat I just get titty pics. PM me your number/email and i will send them if you will post them for me ( I am pc illiterate)

EDIT my bad I didnt see you were a mud broseph

ShanTheMan -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 

Good man, however I dont use snap chat I just get titty pics. PM me your number/email and i will send them if you will post them for me ( I am pc illiterate)

EDIT my bad I didnt see you were a mud broseph

Haha yep! Phone Post

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -

I almost explained this, but you said it better than I could have. Thank you. Phone Post 3.0

You do know there is a 3000 post Snapchat thread, right? Phone Post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2184033&page=1

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

You do know there is a 3000 post Snapchat thread, right? Phone Post

With 6000 cock shots...
Maybe 3 titty pics

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -

To get around this you take the screen shot then press the home button before the countdown runs out. They won't know they've been snapped Phone Post 3.0

FatFrenchFry -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -

To get around this you take the screen shot then press the home button before the countdown runs out. They won't know they've been snapped Phone Post 3.0
Omg I love you. Phone Post 3.0

FatFrenchFry -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -

Tried it with a friend didnt work Phone Post

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
FatFrenchFry -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -

Tried it with a friend didnt work Phone Post

I tried it like hr ago, worked like a bawss Phone Post 3.0