Snapchat anyone

My sn is mexicanjanitor Phone Post

I have one but dont know WTF its for...you supposed to take dick pics with it or what?

Search function Phone Post

never heard of it

Snap what? Phone Post

JJitsu - 

I have one but dont know WTF its for...you supposed to take dick pics with it or what?

It's pretty much it's main use. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. In fact, they should change the name to DickPics.

Pretjah -

never heard of it

What is this shit? Phone Post

Cack Chat Phone Post 3.0

bobby14 - 
Pretjah -

never heard of it

What is this shit? Phone Post

exactly  snap caht  is that some tool chat app sponsored by snappon tools?

SnapLocally -
JJitsu - 

It's pretty much it's main use. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. In fact, they should change the name to DickPics.

Never sent a dick pic with it. Phone Post

bobby14 - 
SnapLocally -
JJitsu - 

I guess you're just an old fashioned guy who prefers the traditional route of texting your dick pics instead.

dysfunkshun -  Do you get to chat with the band snap! From the 90s? Phone Post

Please! Stay off my back, or I will attack and you dont want that!

SnapLocally -
bobby14 - 
SnapLocally -
JJitsu - 

I guess you're just an old fashioned guy who prefers the traditional route of texting your dick pics instead.

I prefer to send ten second videos of me softly stoking. Pictures are so 90s and 00s Phone Post

Never sent or recieved any mucky pics. Bit shit really... Phone Post

dysfunkshun - 
JJitsu -

Wut? Phone Post

http://youtu.be/_KJOF_wAcTA

dysfunkshun -
JJitsu -

Wut? Phone Post

Wow. You Fags. Keep it in the closet ..

Or video snap chat it to me Phone Post

"If you aren't losing watches, you're not doing it right " I had to rethink my whole strategy based on the epiphany I had due to hippos quite. Finger blasting will no longer suffice. Phone Post

dysfunkshun - The point of my question was, whats your schedule? Id like to make an "appointmemt" Phone Post

Just show up whenever. I have two arms and three legs Phone Post