Snipers not doing good

The kilee were a mix of orthodox, catholic and muslims mind you.

Had to stop watching at the baby.

Jesus Christ. Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Did spend three tours over there in the early 90s. Plenty of dead kids of all denominations... My point of this thread is to pointout the not so honorable snipers in our recent history.

Most of the clips above are from sniper alley - a strip in Sarajevo that would get you stressed out if you stayed in one place for too long.

That's sad :( Phone Post 3.0

They just shoot randoms?

TFK Cletus Redpecker III - Had to stop watching at the baby.

Well thanks. Not watching.

This is crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle BBC 4eva -
TFK Cletus Redpecker III - Had to stop watching at the baby.

Well thanks. Not watching.
Baby most likely survives btw. Phone Post 3.0

Who were firing? And why were they attacking civilians?

Were the snipers punished?

CDarwin -

Yup. Did spend three tours over there in the early 90s. Plenty of dead kids of all denominations... My point of this thread is to pointout the not so honorable snipers in our recent history.

Most of the clips above are from sniper alley - a strip in Sarajevo that would get you stressed out if you stayed in one place for too long.

Wtf people just cruise up and down the streets with dudes blasting at them? I'd stay far away. Why people just walking up and down with brief cases like it's another day at work? Phone Post 3.0

They needed to get from point A to B. Think several years. A is water and work. B is food and home.

GenErick - They just shoot randoms?

Probably the fourth guy mentioned here (the actor is actually part Serbian which makes it weirder)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn60YWO218k

Holy shit, is this something that is going to haunt me if I watch? Not sure if I want to Phone Post 3.0

Let me clarify:

The video isn't that bad and the baby most likely is fine.

It just hit me hard. That's all. Phone Post 3.0

What our snipers were doing, or at least were supposed to be doing, and what those guys were doing, two different things.

That said, I don't get the idea of snipers being particularly heroic. They're shooting people while remaining themselves, generally, out of harms way. The guys going house to house, taking and returning fire, those guys are heroic.

Fukn Serb cunts. 95% of Serbs I've met here in Aus have been fuck heads in general. Phone Post 3.0

This is the bottom line of War. As I get older and have more sense, I want nothing to do with War unless it is literally the last resort to protect our land.

In for more info on sniper alley. Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower - 

This is the bottom line of War. As I get older and have more sense, I want nothing to do with War unless it is literally the last resort to protect our land.

Exactly this. War is romanticized, glorified, and sexed up so much because if people saw it for what it really is then good luck getting people to support it let alone participate.