SNL - What's funny?

Why is this piece of shit show regarded so highly?

I don't think I've ever laughed at any of their skits. The fucking thing sucks.

Its good every 15 years. Its currently in the down cycle. This season is as bad as the 80-81 season. Very bad.

oh hey, it's this thread again

Bring back Brian Fellows.

It isn't funny any more.

What's funny is how often this thread is made

invalid - oh hey, it's this thread again

Every fucking Sunday. 

ImOldGreg -

What's funny is how often this thread is made

Well, there must be a reason. I constantly get that shit popping up on YouTube suggested videos. And every time I've tried watching it, it's not funny at all.

Just watched a clip called "Undercover Office Potty". Have to admit it was kind of funny. Commercial for an office lamp you can take a shit in. Seemed like a stupid idea, then it made me laugh, then they played out the idea and made it stupid again by the end.

More cowbell skit

Chippendales skit

Those the two that come to mind.

Kenan Thompson as lavar ball is the only funny thing recently on snl

14% for this season on RT. I could take a shit on a plate and film it and still get higher than 14%.

Not funny at all ..

They stopped hiring actors and writers based on entertainment, and instead started hiring based on demographics. You get what you pay for, it's a more-diverse, less-entertaining show.

AnthonyWeiner - They stopped hiring actors and writers based on entertainment, and instead started hiring based on demographics. You get what you pay for, it's a more-diverse, less-entertaining show.

The people whining only cared about black people. I don't recall any crusades for east indian women, native people etc.