Snoozeman with his 3rd finish in 4 fights

“Jacksonville, you wanted violence. You’re welcome.”

8 Likes

Right? Give the man his fucking respect.

5 Likes

Last time Masvidal was stopped by TKO was in 2008.

1 Like

I guess it’s better this way than for the guys who are exciting to get to the title, only to snooze through title defenses

1 Like

That man has a nasty right hand.

I don’t give a fuck if you like him or not but people gotta keep it real now.

And is Whitman the man or what?

5 Likes

Yeah Usman is the rare exception to go from grinder as a challenger to finisher as a champ.

2 Likes

That was a questionable stoppage too - this was murder.

Which stoppage was questionable? Rose’s?

First time Mas has been KO’d in over 50 pro fights.

But he’s black, confident, and non-irish, so OGers naturally will always hate him.

5 Likes

No, Jorge was TKO’d by Rodrigo Damm back in 2008 but it was a sus stoppage.

Not this time.

1 Like

Ah, didn’t know that. Thanks.

1 Like

To add: that’s 3/4 finishes in 4 title defenses. He also beat down Woodely and RDA Prerty bad.

2 Likes

It’s weird,Franny Ko’s people and the crowd goes wild. Usman does it and the crowd goes mehhhI wonder what’s the difference… Ohh yeah everytime he opens his mouth he kills his own hype Franny meanwhile does the opposite you see that?

1 Like

Where this man power come from…amazing development. Don’t see this too often. Hendo last guy to do it.

It was Mas’ home crowd of dumb dumbs. They also booed Weili

1 Like

Usman is the best fighter on Earth and the only person I have seen who makes me think GSP might have competition.

3 Likes

Khabib is best

Khabib is retired.

2 Likes

Valentina also impressed the shit outta me tonight outgrappling Andrade from top to bottom but Usman is getting better as a champ. That’s amazing. 3/4 finishes in title defenses. Also he finished Burns with a jab, he slept Mas with the right. Scary shit.

And yes he is now clearly the only WW In history that would have posed a real threat to prime GSP. People have to remember juiced up prime Hendricks eeked out 3-2 dec at best against a mentally and physically burnt out GSP.

GSP also has a jab and the best TD set ups we’ve ever seen…who do u see getting the tds in that fight Wiggs?

1 Like