Snorting pain pills...TME

For some reason after ingesting my (legal) script of vicodin, it has been causing me severe stomach aches. One of my homies suggested I chop it up and turn them into snooters. Researched online and all it basically tells you...is not to. Then I come across forums of what seems to be junkies saying "Fuck yea! That shit is tight!" Any inside on doing this from any OG bros who did it...for research purposes of course?

That sounds like a horrible idea!

Idiot

dizz - That sounds like a horrible idea!

110% my thought too. Wouldn't that shit be all clumpy?

Get some ginger root from GNC. Phone Post 3.0

You can not snort vicodin. There is hardly any narcotic and probably 50g of tylenol. Phone Post 3.0

thebronxbomber - You can not snort vicodin. There is hardly any narcotic and probably 50g of tylenol. Phone Post 3.0
500mg of tylenol* Phone Post 3.0

If your choice of opiate has acetaminophen, don't. Pointless, too much filler. But if they are instant releases, like roxies, then that's fine. Although they all have a high bioavailability orally. Be warned, I started snorting 30s, then it was 80s, then it was 200 $ a day to just not be sick. 6 years of it. Sober now, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a blast. But opiates has been the only drug that dragged me down the rabbit hole by the balls. Be wise Phone Post 3.0

thebronxbomber - You can not snort vicodin. There is hardly any narcotic and probably 50g of tylenol. Phone Post 3.0

Hmm.

Higher bioavailability*** Phone Post 3.0

OklahomaOxynaught - If your choice of opiate has acetaminophen, don't. Pointless, too much filler. But if they are instant releases, like roxies, then that's fine. Although they all have a high bioavailability orally. Be warned, I started snorting 30s, then it was 80s, then it was 200 $ a day to just not be sick. 6 years of it. Sober now, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a blast. But opiates has been the only drug that dragged me down the rabbit hole by the balls. Be wise Phone Post 3.0

I have access to oxies also. But since my torn acl in 05 I have only ever gone w vic.

i heard if you take the vicodin tablets and insert them anally, you get the same effect as swallowing them without the fucked up stomach feeling

OklahomaOxynaught - Higher bioavailability*** Phone Post 3.0

VU for the look out and beating the addiction.

thebronxbomber -
thebronxbomber - You can not snort vicodin. There is hardly any narcotic and probably 50g of tylenol. Phone Post 3.0
500mg of tylenol* Phone Post 3.0
325mg is the max APAP now. Phone Post 3.0

Bighouse33 - i heard if you take the vicodin tablets and insert them anally, you get the same effect as swallowing them without the fucked up stomach feeling

Lmao!...asshole.

If you have the oxie ops, you can put some into a cocacola bottle and let it sit for 24 hours. The acid will eat away at the time release shit and all the oxie will bind too the cola. Now you have yourself a niiiiice little drink Phone Post 3.0

The upset stomach could be caused by the acetaminophen.

Talk to your doc - he/she may be willing to change your script to a low dose (5mg) of oxycodone.

Send them to me Phone Post 3.0

I've done it and it works but burns like a motherfucker. Would not recommend. Theres a way you can filter the acetaminophen from the actual hydrocodone using rubbing alcohol and water if you wanna look it up. Hope you can eventually kick the stuff tho, there are other methods of pain reduction without taking addictive drugs.

Yea I already called. She's a hot 40 yr old big tittied blonde that I love going to. Prob gonna have her check for hernia too like I always do while I'm in there. Thanks for the look out.