Snowden On Trump's Whistleblower

Snowden on Trump's Whistleblower

1 Like

So you OK with a wanted fugitive(Snowden) when its suits your narrative, but your not ok with a wanted fugitive(ex Ukraine prosecutor) when it doesn't suit your narrative?

This from the other thread.

Ha.... LOL at referencing Yanukovych and his putz in Azarov.

The guy was a Putin Puppet who was found guilty of treason this year:

Ukraine's ex-president Viktor Yanukovych found guilty of treason

Exiled former leader sentenced to 13 years' jail over 2014 protests and Russian invasion

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/25/ukraine-ex-president-viktor-yanukovych-found-guilty-of-treason

Also - let's not forget what Putin did to the guy who ran against him.  He tried to kill him by poisoning him and ended up doing this to him:

Got it!

2 Likes
camicom - 

So you OK with a wanted fugitive(Snowden) when its suits your narrative, but your not ok with a wanted fugitive(ex Ukraine prosecutor) when it doesn't suit your narrative?

Exiled former leader sentenced to 13 years' jail over 2014 protests and Russian invasion

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/25/ukraine-ex-president-viktor-yanukovych-found-guilty-of-treason

Also - let's not forget what Putin did to the guy who ran against him.  He tried to kill him by poisoning him and ended up doing this to him:

Got it!

camicom -

Got it!

You gotta cut out the caffeine.

thedogofdogs -
camicom -

Got it!

thedogofdogs - 
camicom -

Got it!

Yup... he also conveniently "forgot" to include the picture of what Putin did to the guy he was running against in the election:

camicom -

Got it!

Yes all fugitives are the same! 

Stick to trolling and race baiting. When you actually attempt logic you fall flat on your fat head. 

lionsoul -
thedogofdogs - 
camicom -

Got it!

Yup... he also conveniently "forgot" to include the picture of what Putin did to the guy he was running against in the election:

Man that pic is horrible. My wife swears the guy must be 100 years old. If i'm ever in Russia i'll have nothing but good things to say about Putin.

^^^^  Yeah... I think those pics were taken in the same year....  fucking scary shit.

I don't think Trump is the kinda person to have political opponents killed. Hillary may, but I think Don is more like Obama in that he doesn't have a trail of bodies throughout his career.

hey LyinHole. screenname bet Trump wont be impeached. they have massive amounts of evidence against Trump right? surely the nobel democrats will do the right thing and impeach Trump.

skad - hey LyinHole. screenname bet Trump wont be impeached. they have massive amounts of evidence against Trump right? surely the nobel democrats will do the right thing and impeach Trump.

You are arguing that Trump won't be impeached?

BTW... let's not call the Democrats (or any of these politicians) "noble"* in any way....

At this point, I think it is likelier than not that Trump will be impeached...

Although I highly doubt he will be removed.  

The Senate requires 2/3rds vote.  You just won't get enough Republicans willing to vote to remove him (unless some more damning information comes from the impeachment inquiry).

lionsoul - 
skad - hey LyinHole. screenname bet Trump wont be impeached. they have massive amounts of evidence against Trump right? surely the nobel democrats will do the right thing and impeach Trump.

BTW... let's not call the Democrats (or any of these politicians) "noble"* in any way....

The Senate requires 2/3rds vote.  You just won't get enough Republicans willing to vote to remove him (unless some more damning information comes from the impeachment inquiry).

yea the bet will be for impeachment not removal. im giving you huge odds. im saying the dems wont even vote to impeach trump. lets say by the end of this year. they have 3 months to vote to impeach trump. 3 month screen name bet.

skad - 
lionsoul - 

yea the bet will be for impeachment not removal. im giving you huge odds. im saying the dems wont even vote to impeach trump. lets say by the end of this year. they have 3 months to vote to impeach trump. 3 month screen name bet.

I stopped doing all bets here after being welched on too many times... but we can bet for fun.  

I am not too confident about how this ends up shaking out to be honest (although I think it is likelier than not he will be impeached).

lol @ betting for fun. nigga, i want to crush people. what is this fun bool sheet. how bout a 1 week screen name bet. come on faggot. im a Republican so you know my word is good. i wont welch.

skad - lol @ betting for fun. nigga, i want to crush people. what is this fun bool sheet. how bout a 1 week screen name bet. come on faggot. im a Republican so you know my word is good. i wont welch.

Ha!  I am sure you can find someone to bet against.

Plus, I have already given my position (albeit not too confident)...so you can crush me for being wrong all you want.

camicom - 

Got it!

camicon with the "one shot kill" on this thread. RIP OP.

TheRoguewrestler - 
camicom - 

Got it!

Ha!

TheRoguewrestler -
camicom - 

Got it!

I see your on a roll with your logic fails in multiple threads today. Congrats! CrimeCorn killed nothing with his idiotic comparison. 

How much of a FAGGOT do you have to be to watch The Fat Turks?