Snowflake report twisting Ben Askrens words

Every person in the world who is not looking to inject their own bullshit nonsense into the situation knows exactly what Ben meant by " speaks well". Ofcourse this ass had to take the position as if Ben meant black men don't typically speak well. UFC fighters for the most part are shit on the mic and it does not advance their career. Stylebender is great on the mic and Ben was acknowledging that. Serious fuck this guy. 

2 Likes

I read the tweets first , read it numerous times without understanding what was offensive . People looooove taking shit the wrong way. That is one of the main reasons these people use twitter imo.

1 Like
WhereIsGoranReljic -

I read the tweets first , read it numerous times without understanding what was offensive . People looooove taking shit the wrong way. That is one of the main reasons these people use twitter imo.

It's cancel culture. Out of control. 

2 Likes

People talk all the time about fighters that can work the mic and those that cannot, that is clearly what Ben was referring to.

2 Likes

It's always goofy white people being outraged on blacks behalf. So woke. 

7 Likes
S Dubaya -

What a virtue signalling Social Justice Warrior.

So brave...

...so brave...

2 Likes
KirkBJJ -

It's always goofy white people being outraged on blacks behalf. So woke. 

This. 

It's embarrassing and disgusting to read what he said as racist in any way

that word has lost all of its value as a direct result of bitches like him

1 Like

Like mentioned above, it's always some goofy white person outraged and "standing up" for black people.

Isn't this a form of racism by their own retard logic? 

It appears black people can't stand up and be outraged on their own? Are they incapable of seeing the DISGUSTING racism themselves that they need help from the enemy, the white devil?!?! Lol.

I still can't get it through my head that these mega sjw dorks exist and it's not some hilarious troll job.

2 Likes

References NY Times article to support his virtue signaling.... Who could take a clown like that seriously? His pathetic comment got 4 likes, while the kid telling him he's a moron got 70..... Should be telling for the white guilt having SJW.

Edit: Just realized the guy telling him he's a moron, is black...And of course he argues with the black guy, about what should be offensive to him. Lol, can't make this stupidity up.

2 Likes

What a tool.

1 Like

I wonder what bacon neck and Kirik have to say about this terribly racist situation...

That fag posts here.

my kids better speak well, if someone gives them a compliment that they speak well it would make me proud unless the person who gave it gave me reason to believe otherwise. My kids skin tone is irrelevant to how they are expected to speak SMDH

“I wonder what bacon neck and Kirik have to say about this terribly racist situation…”

Most likely upset this guy got the jump on them.

But seriously fuck this guy. Talk about insulting and dare I say racist to see “speaks well” applied to a black guy and automaticily be offended.

1 Like

Typical libtard projecting his own racism towards black people. When I read that tweet I just assumed he meant speaks well compared to other MMA fighters. 

1 Like

Lol@ citing the New York Times

1 Like

Oh he must not know his best friend is Woodley. That’s racist.

I'm pretty sure Ben described himself the same way before the Jorge fight....

He went on to say: "Ben's afro is also a clear violation of cultural appropriation. #ThankYouJorge"

2 Likes