So all the GOATs are

From other countries yet almost all of the current UFC champs are from America.
Fedor Russia
Spider Brazil
GSP canada

Hw. Cain. USA
Lhw bones USA
Mw weidman USA
Ww. Johnny/ lawler USA
Lw Pettis. USA
Fw Aldo Brazil
Bw Cruz (he's still the champ). USA
What ever is below 135. Mighty Mouse. USA.

Why don't those other countries produce more dominate fighters besides those 3? Aldo is awesome I'll give Brazil that.

Id say its Americas wrestling that helps give us the best advantage when it comes to producing champions. Phone Post 3.0

Murika! Phone Post 3.0

It's not a country thing. It's more an individual thing Phone Post 3.0

US is a melting pot, with a population of over 300 million people. It also has a competitive sports environment in schools, which is conducive to building high-quality athletes.

The best MMA gyms are located in the US. The best MMA trainers are located in the US. To be honest, I don't see how it could be anything other than american dominance.

You have 3 future GOATS on the current champ roster and 2 are Americans.   I think it's all about timing.   GSP made his name at a time when the WW divisioin was stacked with big name fighters like Huges and Penn.   Silva just crushed everybody, and Fedor was the face of PRIDE which makes him the GOAT by default for a huge chunk of MMA fans who came up in the early 2000's.   Jones, Cain and Aldo will all reach those heights in the years to come and they have all beaten a genuine murderers row of bad motherfuckers.   Honestly those three probably have as much claim to GOAT as the three GOAT's you listed.   It's purely subjective though.

Fixed it for you

Hw. Cain. USA./mexican
Lhw bones USA/african
Mw weidman USA/ill give you this one
Ww. Johnny/ lawler USA/this one too
Lw Pettis. USA/mexican
Fw Aldo Brazil
Bw Cruz. USA mexican
135. Mighty Mouse. USA/african

Just joking bro Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to LOL at that one for effort.   

TTT. Phone Post 3.0

Henderson is one of the goats, and he's from ?

There is no such thing as a GOAT in a Sport so young. 

Delightone - Fixed it for you

Hw. Cain. USA./mexican
Lhw bones USA/african
Mw weidman USA/ill give you this one
Ww. Johnny/ lawler USA/this one too
Lw Pettis. USA/mexican
Fw Aldo Brazil
Bw Cruz. USA mexican
135. Mighty Mouse. USA/african

Just joking bro Phone Post 3.0
Lol I was about to slap the shit out of you. Phone Post 3.0