so as a tito fan? why has noone mentioned......

that he looked to be like 225-230 lbs? not on the juice, just he was way bigger than ryan. and was bader ever a contender? cmon 1st win in 5 years? i would go out on top if i was tito!

Fuck that, he needs to shoot for the title. That's the warriors way. Either reach greatness again, or die trying. He is Tito Ortiz, and he ain't going anywhere!

W00T!!

EvilMaster - Fuck that, he needs to shoot for the title. That's the warriors way. Either reach greatness again, or die trying. He is Tito Ortiz, and he ain't going anywhere!

W00T!!

Little jacked upon mountain dew maybe????just a little....... Phone Post

Ryan Bader was a tune up fight.

Jon Jones duck list:
Mark Coleman
Rashad Evans
Tito Ortiz

C'mon Mike, as an "01er" you should know Tito has always been "big" for his division. Plus I think his body fat % may be a little higher than in his younger days so he looks a little "fuller".
If Tito was in a "war" and came out of the fight with a few injuries, yeah, I'd agree that he should just "go out on top."
But he left the fight relatively unscathed, so why not move to another fight.

OneTwo17 - Little jacked upon mountain dew maybe????just a little....... Phone Post

BEER! And lots of it!

BlazinAsian - C'mon Mike, as an "01er" you should know Tito has always been "big" for his division. Plus I think his body fat % may be a little higher than in his younger days so he looks a little "fuller".
If Tito was in a "war" and came out of the fight with a few injuries, yeah, I'd agree that he should just "go out on top."
But he left the fight relatively unscathed, so why not move to another fight.

"Good post"

i know tito has always been a huge 2o5er

Tito is a joke, good for him for the W

but thats his last

^^^

Bader is not small

Tito's always been known for his massive weight-cut. Remember tuf season 3 when they were teasing him bout his chicken legs, he replied by saying that how he makes 205. It's well known he walks around over 220. Phone Post

Theres a reason why people used to talk about him legitimately moving to HW

Tito is a pioneer of MMA reaching the masses. He is a polarizing figure and that's why he was still in the UFC after 0-4-1. He puts butts in seats. And he is huge for 205. So many people talk shit on him, yet without him the UFC probably wouldn't have survived. Him and chuck were running around promoting on shows like best damn sports show , local fox news casts and any hooters that would let them come in. All for free, look at the numbers there has not been that many 1million buys and he has 2 I believe. Plus a couple 800 to 900k buys. Dude is a legend , and a skilled fighter too. He has lost to all former LHW champs except hammil. And none were blowouts, rashad we all know he won (fishy point deduction ) , Forrest I felt he won , machida was a competitive fight.

Love him or hate him , people watch him. And he is now relevant again to fans who want to see him win or lose. Phone Post

Tito posted on twitter that he was like 224lbs, can't remember if it was pre or post weigh in though and too lazy to check. Just checked, it was right after he said he was re-hydrating. Then was going to go eat food so he was atleast 224lbs during the fight.

1st you attack him on his recent thread and now this. You sound like a crazy stalker for sure.