So AS would be favorite VS JBJ?

I think "there is no way" AS fights JBJ.

If it does though what is the line? Who would bet on this and on whom?

Jon Jones couldn't even beat Matt Hamill. How the heck can we beat Anderson Silver?

Mookie Blaylock - Jon Jones couldn't even beat Matt Hamill. How the heck can we beat Anderson Silver?

LOL @ Hamill

U going to bet? Never mind you won't I know

If silva was the favorite I would put $500 on Jones.If he stuck with his wrestling I think he would finish Silva on the ground.Of course it's Anderson Silva and anything could happen but I think JJ is too big/too good of a wrestler. Phone Post

Silva should be the favorite imo, but the line would be very close Phone Post

XcessiveZ - 

If silva was the favorite I would put $500 on Jones.If he stuck with his wrestling I think he would finish Silva on the ground.Of course it's Anderson Silva and anything could happen but I think JJ is too big/too good of a wrestler. Phone Post

Of course I agree. The biggest threat in the match is TD to hellbow to TKO. I just can't believe AS would be favored though. I'm try to gauge if that is the case in this thread.

OOPS THIS IS @ 205!

they'd probably both be -100, they've been doing that shit alot lately

It would be easy money if so Phone Post

Nah

Jones is a heavyweight with amazing wrestling

he has youth and all the physical advantages

Mookie Blaylock - Jon Jones couldn't even beat Matt Hamill. How the heck can we beat Anderson Silver?

LOL this is fucking gold Phone Post

hubris - Nah

Jones is a heavyweight with amazing wrestling

he has youth and all the physical advantages

But so many seem to like AS. Would they bet it though?

Evens

TTT

I'm a big AS fan (nuthugger states by UG standards (not quite Thiaguy level)), but Jones is leagues above everyone else at LHW as he's proved time and time again.  Only person out there I think can beat Anderson.  I don't see how Anderson could be favourite stepping up a weight class and facing such a dominant champion.  Odd would probably be pretty short on each, but I would expect Jones to be favourite.

Chimp Strength - 

I'm a big AS fan (nuthugger states by UG standards (not quite Thiaguy level)), but Jones is leagues above everyone else at LHW as he's proved time and time again.  Only person out there I think can beat Anderson.  I don't see how Anderson could be favourite stepping up a weight class and facing such a dominant champion.  Odd would probably be pretty short on each, but I would expect Jones to be favourite.

Don't EVER EVER put yourself and Thiaguy in the same sentence again! TY for your post.

BTW if your two favorites squared off at 205 and the other other one used the strategy he used VS Belfort, that shit goes either way IMO!

Haha, I was just trying to give some perspective. OK, Im not quite 'nick diaz nuthugger' level.  I agree Anderson could end the fight, but Jones is a big strong wrestler who has the ability to finish, something that makes him considerably more dangerous than someone like Chael.  Its the only fight out there that I wouldnt feel confident betting the house on AS.

Chimp Strength - 

Haha, I was just trying to give some perspective. OK, Im not quite 'nick diaz nuthugger' level.  I agree Anderson could end the fight, but Jones is a big strong wrestler who has the ability to finish, something that makes him considerably more dangerous than someone like Chael.  Its the only fight out there that I wouldnt feel confident betting the house on AS.

If it comes off I'm really only betting that JBJ has the brains to look for the TD to hellbows. I think it's 8.5 out of ten if he does so (like VS any top HW wrestler too BTW) at least.

If he does not I'm going to lose a nice sized mortgage right there.

TTT

Jones was scared to box it up with Rampage. I think it's a very interesting fight. Jones would have to worry about Silva's pinpoint accurate counter strikes. Not to mention Silva is more athletic than anyone Jones has faced. He has great ability to dodge getting hit and counter with precise hard shots.

It would be an awesome fight.

My guess is it would be
Silva -115
Jones -115 Phone Post