So...Battle for the Cowl *spoilers*

With the events of blackest night and shit, how long do you forsee Dick Grayson being batman? And is damian really the new robin?

wtf

disbeliever - The whole thing is one big joke. Its like they are trying to relive the whole "knightfall/death of superman" time period, and yet no one cares 10 years later about these cheesy story plots.

This is correct.

disbeliever - The whole thing is one big joke. Its like they are trying to relive the whole "knightfall/death of superman" time period, and yet no one cares 10 years later about these cheesy story plots.

It probably boosts sales, but personally I hate events like this.

Did any "Battle for the Cowl" minis do anything?  I've not read any of them, but the reviews I've read lead me to conclude:

"Oracle: The Cure" was a waste of paper with no redeeming qualities -- not on the level of "Amazons Attack" bad, but in that ball park.

"The Network" was bland.

"Battle for the Cowl" was completely predictable, aside from some mischaracterizations in issue #1.

so.....typical internet "hater" reviews or is that basically accurate?

Actually, I'd be Ok with Grayson being Batman and Damian being Robin - there's some GREAT stories there.

the mini's did absolutely nothing

So what of Tim Drake?

So are they saying that Jason Todd was touched inappropriately by someone? (from Batman's holographical statement to Jason)