So Bellator Brings Out The Ramp For Intros

Putting a ton of work into production. I for one miss The Ramp and like Tito or not he knows how to pump up a crowd with it.

This New Look Bellator is headed in a right direction. Phone Post 3.0

Agree 100% 

i am am also very excited for this fight. Bonnar and Tito are great value and its a great headline fight. I know some UFC shil will have to come on the UG and shit on it and say it's not relevant but neither was Randy vs Nog or Chuck vs Wand. It's not in the same level as these fights but it is a good fight and given the so called weak UFC cards ( I watch them all though) you can hardly complain. Gonna be a great weekend of fights. Love Bellator and love UFC

nice

PURE PAGEANTRY!

So many more eyes will watch Bellator tmmw than UFC. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

CONS: Bellator is C League with carny pro wrestling flavor.

PROS: ppv is dying, UFC shouldn't put unknowns on $60 cards. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - So many more eyes will watch Bellator tmmw than UFC. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Bellator has a carny feel to it?

Nothing screams carny like dana and joe doing their rediculous song and dance after the prelims before a ppv.

ITS GONNA BE CCCCCRRRRRAAAZZYYY!!!

You don't want to miss this one folks!

Best card eeeeevvvvver!!!

I know more guys on the Bellator card than on the UFC card. That should tell you something. And Bellator is free! Phone Post 3.0

Fingers crossed I get to walk out on that someday. Massive bucket list check. That said, honestly, it'd be interesting to see if that's a draw for younger fighters. Add a little star vibe to your walkout. Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - I'll tell ya what... I've received three separate texts from friends of mine who are very casual if at all fans of mma asking me questions about the Ortiz-Bonnar fight!
I think that the cheezy WWE style bullshit is working .
To me, Bonnar looks pathetic . He is overacting and mugging at the camera in a cartoon character style.
But it must be working. These aren't 3 of my smartest friends and it's totally got those guys worked up and asking me how to bet on the fights and shit! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah the first bellator tito fight a bunch of people asked me about it because I was the only one they know who follows MMA. They thought it was a UFC show.

Love the ramp, here's hoping for a ufc40 style entrance from Tito Phone Post 3.0

great idea

Should be a damn good event Phone Post 3.0

Damnit. Seeing UFC 180 in the theater down the street -- gonna head home as fast as I can to catch Bellator. Is Bellator still on at 9PM as it usually is on the west coast? Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - So many more eyes will watch Bellator tmmw than UFC. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Have u been following Bellator? Aside from Tito and rampage/mo, they have been far from "Carney" or "pro wressling" style. Jimmy smith and Sean wheelock keep it pretty professional. Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers -
MMAhaiku - So many more eyes will watch Bellator tmmw than UFC. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Have u been following Bellator? Aside from Tito and rampage/mo, they have been far from "Carney" or "pro wressling" style. Jimmy smith and Sean wheelock keep it pretty professional. Phone Post 3.0
I have. And as on the level as most of the action is, the Tito/Bonnar/ Rampage/Mo stuff, as well as the incestuous relationship with TNA, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

People are quick to site Brock as the UFC getting into bed with pro wrestling, but everyone played it straight and pumped up his NCAA credentials over his WWE accolades. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously Bellator cannot compare to the UFC's roster of fighters. The UFC has just about every relevant fighter under their wing except for Ben Askren and a few others. What's exciting is the possibility (however remote) they may take away some of the UFC's fighters and actually promote a better, more entertaining event. Phone Post 3.0

It's good to see Bellator is 'ramping' things up!

xchrisbx24 - I know more guys on the Bellator card than on the UFC card. That should tell you something. And Bellator is free! Phone Post 3.0
Where do you know them from?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

MattyJ - Love the ramp, here's hoping for a ufc40 style entrance from Tito Phone Post 3.0
Greatest walk in ever.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0