So Bill Clinton Has A Black Son

Hired Gun -
HereWeAre - If we're talking conspiracies this is nothing compared to how Trump raped that underage girl multiple times at sex parties. Phone Post 3.0

If Trump had a history like Clinton did I would be right with you. Fact is allot the stories about Trump are being disproven and in allot of the cases the women the media is saying he did things to have came forward to say they are outright lies. Clinton accusers haven't backed down from their stories, some of which go back decades.
You mean a history of cheating and womanising? Are we talking about the same Trump. Donald Trump that was accused by his wife of rape by his wife until she agreed to a gag order for an undisclosed settlement? Phone Post 3.0

HereWeAre - 
Hired Gun -
HereWeAre - If we're talking conspiracies this is nothing compared to how Trump raped that underage girl multiple times at sex parties. Phone Post 3.0

If Trump had a history like Clinton did I would be right with you. Fact is allot the stories about Trump are being disproven and in allot of the cases the women the media is saying he did things to have came forward to say they are outright lies. Clinton accusers haven't backed down from their stories, some of which go back decades.
You mean a history of cheating and womanising? Are we talking about the same Trump. Donald Trump that was accused by his wife of rape by his wife until she agreed to a gag order for an undisclosed settlement? Phone Post 3.0

So every man that cheats on his wife or is a womanizer is a rapist?

Come on man you usually put up a far better debate than that.

Same goes for the ex-wife argument. "Well she said he raped until she was paid off and signed a non-disclosure agreement . . . . George Bush"

HWA, you are way off your game today my friend.

Hired Gun -
HereWeAre - 
Hired Gun -

Same goes for the ex-wife argument. "Well she said he raped until she was paid off and signed a non-disclosure agreement . . . . George Bush"

Oh please this is a conspiracy theory. His ex wife accused him of rape under oath and only recanted after receiving hush money.

That's a fact. Phone Post 3.0

I never would have guessed Bobby Ann was a woman from that B&W pic.

Quick!!! Circle the wagon!!! Sleeper...you take the lead and make the first post! Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge -

Bill is so black. Phone Post 3.0

HereWeAre - 
Hired Gun -
HereWeAre - 
Hired Gun -

Oh please this is a conspiracy theory. His ex wife accused him of rape under oath and only recanted after receiving hush money.

Man grasping at straws on this one. A bitter ex wife makes up claims she couldn't prove and recanted. You cannot even try to put Trump on Clinton's level when it comes to the way both have treated women. Clinton's treatment of women at best is horrible at worse he is a serial rapist. Truth is he's probably somewhere in between. Trump was a bad husband who banged allot of broads.

thesleeper - If this was true it would have come out a long time ago.

Another sucker article for the feeble minded.
Story has been around for a long time. Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun -
HereWeAre - 
Hired Gun -
HereWeAre - 
Hired Gun -

Man grasping at straws on this one. A bitter ex wife makes up claims she couldn't prove and recanted. You cannot even try to put Trump on Clinton's level when it comes to the way both have treated women. Clinton's treatment of women at best is horrible at worse he is a serial rapist. Truth is he's probably somewhere in between. Trump was a bad husband who banged allot of broads.
Oh so a tabloid is proof enough for you on this subject sworn Court testimony is not trustworthy enough.

I see. Phone Post 3.0

Tabloid? Clinton lied in a Deposition regarding his fucking around. Trumps wife recanted. Several other women have given statements on Clinton. Jebus my man take off the partisan blinders for once.

Hired Gun - Tabloid? Clinton lied in a Deposition regarding his fucking around. Trumps wife recanted. Several other women have given statements on Clinton. Jebus my man take off the partisan blinders for once.
Clinton was deposed about having a black son? Phone Post 3.0

attjack -
Nearly missed this gem, VU Phone Post 3.0

thesleeper - How the hell do you guys believe all this bullshit?

Is that you Hilary? Phone Post 3.0

Bill Clinton is no ned stark Phone Post 3.0

Here's a facebook post from Bill's alleged son, from May 22:

"The story of me being Bill Clinton son went public in 1992 during Bill Clinton run for president by a man name Robert Say McIntosh, a well known community activist. He helped my mother gain a lot of publicity. He was doing such a great job getting my story out to the public, that Bill Clinton bribed him to stop by promising to grant his son Tommy a pardon.

Tommy was arrested while trafficking 4.5 pounds of cocaine from California to Little Rock. Prosecuted as a major kingpin, Tommy was convicted and sentenced to 50 years in prison and fined $250,000.

Robert McIntosh stop publicizing my story. After serving 4 years and 2 months, on January 21, 1993, one day after Bill Clinton was sworn in as the 42nd president of the United States, Tommy McIntosh walked out of Tucker Maximum Security Prison a free man. He was granted a controversial and unprecedented clemency!"  https://www.facebook.com/Danney-Williams-1704956276415563/

And this recent tweet from him: 

As a child I often wondered what my life would have been like if you were in it @billclinton #ClintonKid pic.twitter.com/0N6szyP6ig

LoL... I was gonna call bullshit...but there is a bit of a resemblance isn't there? Phone Post 3.0

^^Can somebody explain why it posts the image twice, when inserting the link to the tweet...and what I have to do to correct it?

I'm not saying this is true in any way...you would need some real proof.

That being said, there's not a single clinton supporter out there that's looking at this kid thinking, "yea, no way...not billy boy".

Admit it. If Clinton pulled some shit like this you would not be surprised.

There's a bit of a resemblance...and let's face it, the most liberal thing about clinton had been his liberal distribution of cock to as many women as possible. Phone Post 3.0

So he really was first black president Phone Post 3.0

TexasBadAss - So he really was first black president Phone Post 3.0
Keeping it real! Phone Post 3.0