so bj/rory is the real main event right?

with all due respect to the others on the card, this is the fight most people are waiting to see, correct?

no Phone Post

Excited for them both equally to be honest. Phone Post

well its the one I personally want to see the most, but with this stacked card its like choosing between a Vette or a Porsche

For me anyway, so fucking excited for that fight! Phone Post

Ramon Maroni - well its the one I personally want to see the most, but with this stacked card its like choosing between a Vette or a Porsche

and bj/rory is the porsche right?

Seems like it got the most time on the road to the octagon show.

Not main event but should have been the co-main event. Phone Post

its the third to last fight rihgt?

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
Ramon Maroni - well its the one I personally want to see the most, but with this stacked card its like choosing between a Vette or a Porsche

and bj/rory is the porsche right?

well I suppose if u like Porsche's better LOL

who's the opening fight? Swick/Brown?

This card for.free is starting to balance the tides from those few ppvs that were rather weak. Phone Post

Fuck no

Shogun/Gustafsson is better and more important and Diaz/Henderson blows it away.

I'm looking forward to Shoguns fight just a little bit more than the Bj fight and looking forward to Bj's fight a little more than Bendo vs Diaz Phone Post

Top 3 three fights all real good. Folks will favor any one of them depending on there preference.

Lazer MMA -
Top 3 three fights all real good. Folks will favor any one of them depending on there preference.

I like them all but as for rankings I think they got it right. Phone Post

gooddoc - Seems like it got the most time on the road to the octagon show.

The UFC are doing themselves a HUGE disservice by not making and airing more of these.

caseharts -
Lazer MMA -

I like them all but as for rankings I think they got it right. Phone Post

Yeah I agree Phone Post

ranking shmankings...would u put might mouse versus tiny tim above bj/rory?

All good fights Phone Post