so bj/rory is the real main event right?

TBH this is the fight I am looking forward to the most. Simply because i have no F'N clue what is going to happen.
All 3 fights are sick!

I feel like all the main card fights are going to deliver. Anyone else feel this? Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -

ranking shmankings...would u put might mouse versus tiny tim above bj/rory?

The UFC is thinking long term here, which is a breath of fresh air compared to recent decisions (ala Bones/Sonnen).
They're trying to sell the belt holders for future revenue. The big faces on the promotion might not be the most well known now, but Bendo could be the next Penn and BJ's days are numbered. Phone Post

It's the ONLY fight as far as I'm concerned. Don't get me wrong, it's a great card...I just can't wait to see BJ smash Roidry! Phone Post

Nah dude Diaz vs Bendo all day. Phone Post

Tough call. They aren't saying it, but the Shogun/Gustafson fight is also kind of like an old Lion protecting his torch. If it passes, it passes to the new heir to the throne, ushering in the next generation. Phone Post

What if bj gets Ktfo tho, I'd cry. Phone Post

All three are equally exciting for me. I'm a fan of all the fighters, not all of the match ups, but, nonetheless. It's PPV worthy.

well, well, well

http://espn.go.com/

How about Siver vs nam Pham, and brown vs swick; this card is fucking badass. Phone Post

Diaz vs Bendo all day

fat referee -

This is what's so great about this card. You have 3 fights that could easily be the main event.

This exactly. Having the title fight as the main event just seems right though. Phone Post

gooddoc - How about Siver vs nam Pham, and brown vs swick; this card is fucking badass. Phone Post

Excited for Siver vs Phan Phone Post

3 main events for me actually 4. I really look forward to Siver vs Nam....Great card. My gf is going to have to leave the house tomorrow night. Can't wait

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this isn't the worst televised fight.

UGCTT croy_00 - Tough call. They aren't saying it, but the Shogun/Gustafson fight is also kind of like an old Lion protecting his torch. If it passes, it passes to the new heir to the throne, ushering in the next generation. Phone Post

Could say the same for BJ/Rory. Just hope that's not the case.

WAR BJ! Phone Post

Ramon Maroni - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
Ramon Maroni - well its the one I personally want to see the most, but with this stacked card its like choosing between a Vette or a Porsche

and bj/rory is the porsche right?

well I suppose if u like Porsche's better LOL

As a former Vette owner....Porsche is better.

My Vette was nothing but a moneypit....costing me money left and right to keep it running.

yes main event. then shogun gus. fuck diaz v bendo.

Great fight but no, Diaz / Bendo right now, with both guys at their peak is one of the most interesting LW matchups I can remember in the UFC.

orcus -

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this isn't the worst televised fight.

Sure but its the fight most fans are interested in clearly Phone Post