So Conor is the official UFC Champion ?

Wow!! Very low from the UFC..!!

I love both guys but I see Mystic Mac losing against Aldo..!! He will get leg kicked to death.. Aldo is super fast and will pick him apart..!!

Either way I think it will be one of the best fights ever!! Phone Post 3.0

Didn't you see the video of Conor holding the belt up after taking it from Aldo at that press conference?

Conor's the champ, undisputed.

I'm shocked they're giving Aldo a 2nd try after he lost the belt so easily the first time. It wasn't even a fight, Conor just took that shit.

Bay Area - This has nothing to do with favoritism towards Conor. They always do this if there is an interim champion. Phone Post 3.0

Shhhh just let the babies cry a little bit they'll eventually tire themselves out

Jackson_Junior -
Kimbo Kardashian -
Bay Area - This has nothing to do with favoritism towards Conor. They always do this if there is an interim champion. Phone Post 3.0

Shhhh just let the babies cry a little bit they'll eventually tire themselves out
Then why is Aldo listed as the CURRENT WEC Champ with no mention of him being UFC champ? Phone Post 3.0
LOL.......let's hear from the CM defenders. Phone Post 3.0

Your not a champ until you defend your belt. Phone Post 3.0

RONxBURGUNDY - You need more indicators of your battery life. Three isn't sufficient! Phone Post 3.0
Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

RONxBURGUNDY - You need more indicators of your battery life. Three isn't sufficient! Phone Post 3.0

This deserved my first VTFU!

Technical Primates -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - The UFC can't win, one minute they're not supporting and promoting the fighters, the next minute they're doing too much.

The UFC is a private company, they can do what they want and they've chosen Conor as their champion.

Deal with it.

Looking forward to Conor's second successful defence of his crown. Phone Post 3.0

You're just embarrassing yourself at this stage mate. 

Lol, someone can't handle the truth... Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Technical Primates -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - The UFC can't win, one minute they're not supporting and promoting the fighters, the next minute they're doing too much.

The UFC is a private company, they can do what they want and they've chosen Conor as their champion.

Deal with it.

Looking forward to Conor's second successful defence of his crown. Phone Post 3.0

You're really embarrassing yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Technical Primates -

Deal with it.

You're right. Phone Post 3.0

It will be interesting to see if Aldo can win back the belt.

Rudi -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Technical Primates -

Deal with it.

I'm dominating, you're just jelly :D Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - If you think aldo is boring you need to find a different sport. (I know your just saying that because your crazy hatred of brazillians) Phone Post 3.0

I don't consider the opinion of stupid people.

*you're
*of
*Brazilians.

Rudi -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Technical Primates -

Deal with it.

He's right about people bitching about promoting him too much though. There's a reason Conor is so popular and that's cos he's entertaining inside and outside of the ring.

Just watch the q and a they did recently with Cain, Cejudo, Pettis and a couple of other Latino fighters. It was one of the most painfully boring things I've watched in a long time.

2 of those guys were former champs and have been promoted accordingly. They just don't have personalities that draw attention from the media which is why you don't hear about them as much as Conor.

Whether you like him or not, you have to respect how Conor promotes himself. The UFC don't have a lot to do with that part of it. Phone Post 3.0

lame hope aldo beats him to a living death

Fedoral Crime -
Rudi -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Technical Primates -

Deal with it.

He's right about people bitching about promoting him too much though. There's a reason Conor is so popular and that's cos he's entertaining inside and outside of the ring.

Just watch the q and a they did recently with Cain, Cejudo, Pettis and a couple of other Latino fighters. It was one of the most painfully boring things I've watched in a long time.

2 of those guys were former champs and have been promoted accordingly. They just don't have personalities that draw attention from the media which is why you don't hear about them as much as Conor.

Whether you like him or not, you have to respect how Conor promotes himself. The UFC don't have a lot to do with that part of it. Phone Post 3.0
Some great 'rational' points.

Have a VU. Phone Post 3.0

How many title fights has Aldo run away from - I mean - "pulled out of". ....?

Yeah. Putting Connor on that icon image makes the most sense. Everyone calm down. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - 
Uni man - If you think aldo is boring you need to find a different sport. (I know your just saying that because your crazy hatred of brazillians) Phone Post 3.0

*you're
*of
*Brazilians.

How about my opinion?

Jose Aldo is not boring. He is one of the most exciting strikers in MMA, and his BJJ is world class.

I can't believe how quickly Conor's mouth made everyone forget about Aldo's skills. He hasn't lost in a decade and he hits people so hard and so fast.

Conor is a great fighter, and a great promoter. He deserves most of what the UFC and the fans have given him. That being said, Jose Aldo is a motherfucker. The best featherweight ever. He beat Frankie AND Chad (twice). We cannot call Conor the king until he beats the king, period.

Andrewsimar Palhardass - 
ausgepicht - 

*you're
*of
*Brazilians.

How about my opinion?

Jose Aldo is not boring. He is one of the most exciting strikers in MMA, and his BJJ is world class.

I can't believe how quickly Conor's mouth made everyone forget about Aldo's skills. He hasn't lost in a decade and he hits people so hard and so fast.

Conor is a great fighter, and a great promoter. He deserves most of what the UFC and the fans have given him. That being said, Jose Aldo is a motherfucker. The best featherweight ever. He beat Frankie AND Chad (twice). We cannot call Conor the king until he beats the king, period.

This.

Damn.... Werdum getting more respect than Aldo....and that fiasco's headed the same way....