So Dana said hes protecting Conor from Diaz.

In the UG artical he pretty much comes out and says it. That its a scary fight for him to fight Diaz again because Diaz is a 170er (totally ignoring Diaz used to fight 155). That the fights should have never happened in the first place.

So I guess Conor will never fight for at WW either. Even if Woodly wants to and its for the belt.

Because Dana is protecting Conor. Who is not a grown man and cant pick his own fights. Dana thinks Conor needs him to protect him from the big bad 170ers.

Ed Okin -

This isn't even a poor attempt at trolling. Thread fail.

These threads are stupid but it's exactly what Dana was trying to do. EXACTLY.
Play down the loss by calling a 155er a 170er and saying the fight should never have happened.

Diaz asks for 20 mil. Dana's reacts by calling him ww fighter who won't be the same if Conor and him give it another go?

lol

Ed Okin -

It's hard to call it trolling when he is pretty much repeating what Dana said.

Conor got his ass beat. Twice. Dana knows it, you know it. Everyone knows it. Nate has the McGregor belt wrapped up. Don't be scared homie.

FingerorMoon - 
Ed Okin -

Well your comment would apply if he was directly quoting Dana.

Dana never said the "not a grown man who can't pick his own fights" part.

Also, to respond to OP, the big knock on Conor is that he has picked his own fights from the beginning, so which one is it?

Ed Okin -

Ok Ed Okin. Not everything you disagree with is "trolling". Besides the last stretch of a paragraph in the OP, he's summing up Dana's comments. 

Formulate a thought yourself next time

Well McGregor already is 0-2 against Diaz so I don't think there is much need for a third fight

By: ShilohJoined: 1/1/01

“There’s only so many of those wars you can be in in your career. It takes a lot out of you. Some guys go into wars like that and they’re never the same after it. Look at Meldrick Taylor when he fought Julio Cesar Chavez. He was never the same after that fight. We’ve had those type of fights too. I believe that Rory MacDonald was never the same after the Robbie Lawler fight. That fight ruined him. I don’t want to do that to someone special like Conor McGregor. It’s just not right.”

Nate fought at 190 on fight night.

CM barely made 170.

the bigger skilled fighter always beats the smaller skilled fighter.

crazy he's saying diaz is a ww and won't let the 3rd fight happen, but he hasn't said no to letting him fight Woodley or Wonderboy.. He definitely don't want diaz at 155 vs conor for some reason. IT'S BS

Maybe Dana will have McGregor only fight the small LW's.

Andrewsimar Palhardass -
FingerorMoon - 
Ed Okin -

Well your comment would apply if he was directly quoting Dana.

Dana never said the "not a grown man who can't pick his own fights" part.

Also, to respond to OP, the big knock on Conor is that he has picked his own fights from the beginning, so which one is it?

You want a direct quote, well here you go

"The problem with the rubber match is Diaz is a 170 pounder,” began White as transcribed by Jed Meshew for MMA Fighting. “He’s a massive guy. Conor is a very talented guy, he’s very, very good. Every time he goes out there he looks better… [But] we should have never done it in the first place. That’s what weight classes are for. They wanted to do it, we did it. They wanted to do it again, we did it again. They’re 1-1."

Calling Diaz massive! lol come one dude.

Heres another...

"There’s only so many of those wars you can be in in your career. It takes a lot out of you. Some guys go into wars like that and they’re never the same after it. Look at Meldrick Taylor when he fought Julio Cesar Chavez. He was never the same after that fight. We’ve had those type of fights too. I believe that Rory MacDonald was never the same after the Robbie Lawler fight. That fight ruined him. I don’t want to do that to someone special like Conor McGregor. It’s just not right.”

^right there he says it. Hes protecting Conor like I said.

Conor is his own man, He dont need Daddy Dana protecting him.

I don't get how nate spent 90% of his career at 155 and got manhandled by legit wws, but isn't a lightweight, he's a welterweight apparently

Nate Diaz is 3 times bigger than con!! Dana shouldn't force little men like conor to fight big boys like Nate in the first place!!

Kimbo K -

Nate Diaz is 3 times bigger than con!! Dana shouldn't force little men like conor to fight big boys like Nate in the first place!!

Fight should have been at the pontiac silverdome, the only venue fit for such a giant slaying

Ed Okin -
YonYones - 
Ed Okin -

Ok Ed Okin. Not everything you disagree with is "trolling". Besides the last stretch of a paragraph in the OP, he's summing up Dana's comments. 

Formulate a thought yourself next time

I had my own thought. I posted it. YOU replied to ME. Maybe you are the one that needs his own thoughts. Fucktard.

You didn't post any opinion on the topic of discussion. Do that next time instead of jjust accusing the OP of trolling, faggot.

Dana's right... And Conor already avenged his lost and best down Diaz in the second fight...