So Daredevil is the leader of the Hand now?

and he's going to be taking on Hawkeye and the Avengers?

Oh well, I was enjoying the fact that DD seemed to be largely left out of Marvel's current nonsense, but I guess that's over.

I'm behind on comics, if anyone knows how this is going so far, please let me know.

Hawkeye and the Avengers? Is Hawkeye the leader now?

Guerrero - Hawkeye and the Avengers? Is Hawkeye the leader now?

Hawkeye is the leader (mostly) of the "New Avengers" --- which is a collection of heroes who refused to register and have continued to "fight the good fight".  They are opposed by the lawfully authorized Avengers ("Dark Avengers"), who are lead by Norman Osborne.

Finally, Hank Pym leads the "Might Avengers" who are not authorized within the US, but have some manner of international authorization --- think of them like Interpol.

paw - 
Guerrero - Hawkeye and the Avengers? Is Hawkeye the leader now?

Hawkeye is the leader (mostly) of the "New Avengers" --- which is a collection of heroes who refused to register and have continued to "fight the good fight".  They are opposed by the lawfully authorized Avengers ("Dark Avengers"), who are lead by Norman Osborne.

Finally, Hank Pym leads the "Might Avengers" who are not authorized within the US, but have some manner of international authorization --- think of them like Interpol.

In Daredevil 500, it was Osborne telling Hawkeye to go after the Hand.  Does he have some kind of control over them or something?

Picking on the Hand is like picking on a bunch of Jerry's Kids, those poor fuckers give new levels of meaning to the term "incompetence"....

(note to self to post pics from "The Tick" where he fights the Hand ninja ripoffs)

None So Blind - Picking on the Hand is like picking on a bunch of Jerry's Kids, those poor fuckers give new levels of meaning to the term "incompetence"....

(note to self to post pics from "The Tick" where he fights the Hand ninja ripoffs)

I'd say Hydra is worse.  Either way, they serve their purpose, providing countless faceless minions to go through while heroes work their way to the main bad guy.

Daredevil73 - 
None So Blind - Picking on the Hand is like picking on a bunch of Jerry's Kids, those poor fuckers give new levels of meaning to the term "incompetence"....

I'd say Hydra is worse.  Either way, they serve their purpose, providing countless faceless minions to go through while heroes work their way to the main bad guy.

Hydra's looking a lot better in "Secret Warriors".

That's not Hawkeye it's Bullseye. Osborn has been using Bullseye as a fake Hawkeye on his Avengers team.

BigWilliam - That's not Hawkeye it's Bullseye. Osborn has been using Bullseye as a fake Hawkeye on his Avengers team.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Is the real Hawkeye calling himself Hawkeye in the New Avengers or is he Ronin or some crap?

I am not sure, I don't follow the New Avengers. But he goes after Bullseye and Osborn in the Dark Avengers the List 1st issue.

Daredevil73 - 
BigWilliam - That's not Hawkeye it's Bullseye. Osborn has been using Bullseye as a fake Hawkeye on his Avengers team.

Is the real Hawkeye calling himself Hawkeye in the New Avengers or is he Ronin or some crap?

The real Hawkeye (aka Clint Barton) is Ronin.

paw - 
Daredevil73 - 

The real Hawkeye (aka Clint Barton) is Ronin.

Thanks bro

AIM, for a organization of geniuses, seems to be the ones who always get the shaft.