So Diaz did what GSP would never do...

Stood in the cage against a bigger A Silva and scrapped. The people's champ. Phone Post 3.0

GSP who?

Nick vs. Hendo for the Big Balls Championship of the world next?

He has a loss on his record but his STOCK is at an all time high. He did what he had to do. Phone Post 3.0

Yes Phone Post 3.0

Diaz style prevented Silva from shining. it looked like a practice fight for the real fight lol Diaz went 5 rounds without getting dropped by the GOAT. his stock with a loss still manages to rise.

nick vs hendo would be an epic 185 fight!! make it so!!!!

FudgePackedByScrapPack -

209 bitch what?

Love him or hate him, hes fought three peopel considered to be the P4P best.  If they offered him Jon Jones he would probably fight him.

I have no doubt nick would fight Jones. And no doubt he'd lose again, lol.

Fucking warrior. Phone Post 3.0

Dude delivers Phone Post 3.0

Nick wanted to scrap, Anderson's pointfought for 5 rounds and killed the crowd after Round 1.

You can't "scrap" with Nick and win. The last guy who tried was BJ and he got his career effectively killed as a result. Georges and Carlos did whatever they could to win the judges favour without actually damaging Nick or trying to finish him.

GSP dominated him.

udk - Diaz. Greatest loser of all time. GLOAT. Phone Post 3.0

lol

madmav - nick vs hendo would be an epic 185 fight!! make it so!!!!

That actually makes a lot of fucking sense.

I'm in.  Let's do it.  Diaz vs. Henderson, main event of a FOX card.

eXtv - 

Nick wanted to scrap, Anderson's pointfought for 5 rounds and killed the crowd after Round 1.

You can't "scrap" with Nick and win. The last guy who tried was BJ and he got his career effectively killed as a result. Georges and Carlos did whatever they could to win the judges favour without actually damaging Nick or trying to finish him.

GSP lit him up standing and pressed forward the entire fight. Nick has nothing for him.

eXtv -

Nick made the natural born killer turn into the Natural born track star. Love Condit but he sold his soul for that win. Phone Post 3.0

udk - Diaz. Greatest loser of all time. GLOAT. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Funny is funny. Phone Post 3.0

GSP gonna step up now?

Not!

The Shockmaster - 
eXtv - 

GSP lit him up standing and pressed forward the entire fight. Nick has nothing for him.

Georges didn't light up shit. He can hit, everyone knows that, and yet fazed Nick less than even Anderson with his jabs and low kicks. We've seen Georges "light up" someone and it's much different. Georges fought there the same way he'd fought for the last four and something years.

The Shockmaster -
eXtv - 

GSP's jab landed nice and the only time he tried to throw a combination was towards the start of round 3 and got tagged. It was at that point that Georges said fuck it and decided to take him down.

I say take him down because that's literally all he did. I have never seen someone so actively refuse to attempt a transition lime that in a fight before.

I think that Nick beat Carlos but GSP definitely won their match with ease. I just wish that Georges would have attempted a transition or two so we could have seen some nice BJJ between to fighters with good ground games. Phone Post 3.0

rockfists - 
eXtv -

Nick made the natural born killer turn into the Natural born track star. Love Condit but he sold his soul for that win. Phone Post 3.0

I was gutted about everything with that fight. The matchup and buildup was so good, and then, leg taps + circling for five rounds thanks to messus Jackson and Winklejohn. Yuck.