so did dana take down mmajunkie?

its not working...

i love that site for news, but it goes down fairly regularly.

fuck it is down. i was just about to head over there. i love the news site but the forum over there doesnt get enough traffic.

its back up.

Best place for news John Morgan>>all mma media and analysts. Phone Post

The GROUNDnLB finds some of junkies posters humorous :) Phone Post

GROUNDnLB - The GROUNDnLB finds some of junkies posters humorous :) Phone Post
I used to go to the jukie forum but its to slow there. But their posters are pretty much the most intelligent of all mma forums. I like sherdog and here better, I fit in with trolls better. Phone Post

random_perv - Best place for news John Morgan>>all mma media and analysts. Phone Post
Lol, perhaps not for long. Dana White was not pleased with the "story" he ran about ripping strikeforce execs. Phone Post

Dongbar -
random_perv - Best place for news John Morgan>>all mma media and analysts. Phone Post
Lol, perhaps not for long. Dana White was not pleased with the "story" he ran about ripping strikeforce execs. Phone Post
Umm he being the USA today corporation that purchased it ? Phone Post

ShoeMoney -
Dongbar -
No the he being John Morgan who according to Dana White didn't have permission to use quotes in the story that ran on mmajunkie.

Dana details the situation in the latest Ariel Helwani interview on mmafighing. Phone Post

Dongbar -
ShoeMoney -
Dongbar -
No the he being John Morgan who according to Dana White didn't have permission to use quotes in the story that ran on mmajunkie.

Dana details the situation in the latest Ariel Helwani interview on mmafighing. Phone Post
I ok. I know the previous owners were always crazy careful about posting news. I think usatoday is a little more aggressive. Phone Post