So do I need to get TOR at launch?

I'm not into playing betas or anything, I trust other people's word more than my own perception.

Is this game gonna have a good community? Will it last? Most importantly, will we have a decent sized OG group on the same server?

hahahahaha!!!

Someone please school this man

We are rolling 19 OGers deep on launch. Everything that isnt wearing red will experience a quick death followed by a glimpse of Leglockfan's teabagging abilities

unless you like man meat yes!! get it

dangerboy12 - I'm not into playing betas or anything, I trust other people's word more than my own perception.

Is this game gonna have a good community? Will it last? Most importantly, will we have a decent sized OG group on the same server?

I like it a lot DB for whatever it's worth. My 2 favorite classes were Bounty Hunter and Sith Sorcerer. If you want to play something near a warlock, you can get pretty close to affliction lock with Sith Sorcerer advanced class using the Madness skill tree. They have what amounts to drain mana and life tap and you can heal yourself. I think some of the DoTs give you health back too. The game needs some patches to iron out some stuff, but it's in great shape IMO.

It looks like there's gonna be a good group of OGers. I talked to Tukovich from WoW, I think he's gonna make an appearance but I'm not 100% sure. If he does maybe Enci will too, but I don't know yet.

As far as questing, you will probably hate life. To be honest, I really liked the questing and videos/cutscenes because I hate to read, but I don't think that's your style. you like to grind. I think you HAVE TO quest in order to develop your character unfortunately. It's how you get your pet (companions) and your advanced classes. All that shit opens up by questing.  You can, however, skip through the video cutscenes and just answer the questions...but you have to go through the motions you can't just grab a quest and bail.

That's about as good a review I can give you, take it for what it's worth.   

sounds good

Enci and I will be in. The GG guild will be our Imperial game guild.

Eleonora's player as well, obviously.

excellent

Now Enci is asking after CK, where he be?

and I imagine that Hackney took his wonderwheel and ran.

I haven't seen CK post since Borderlands came out. Hackney is doing the EVE online thing I think.

Sean you need to get tim to join up too

and stevew

and fatbody

are you going for the gayest guild evah?

are you going for the gayest guild evah?

I'm in...bounty hunter powertech most likely.

But fuck me "Circle of Power"....really? How gay is that shit
someone fix that horrendous name now!

nah i'm not inviting anyone, the people I invited ruined our last guild

Circle Jerk of Power?

fixed

Circle of Power is fine with me. Circle Jerk of Power is ok too. I'm indifferent when it comes to crap like that.

I asked Tim, he sounds up in the air about it.

Yeah I'm staying out of guild stuff too that's FloridaStriker's bag

As far as the name, see my above statement.  I just work here