So does Brock/Overeem get overturned?

Part of Overeem's conditional license for the Brock fight was that he test clean pre-fight and later in two random tests.  So what happens with that result?

hhmmmm, good question.

No he didn't test positive for that fight, no proof of cheating therefore result stands Phone Post

Brigham - No he didn't test positive for that fight, no proof of cheating therefore result stands

This.

/thread

I think the time for the 2 additional tests after would become for the next fight once the next o e was announced? You bring up a real good point but I don't think they could reverse that fight Phone Post

Brigham -  No he didn't test positive for that fight, no proof of cheating therefore result stands Phone Post
But the NSAC said he had to pass two randoms after his fight for his conditional license.

its about as likely as hendo/bisping, handy/everybody, and marquart/salaverry to get overturned. do you think reem is somehow different than those blokes? oh wait, he is not one of fudd's countrymen.

do i get my money back for pink slime?

From a Sherdog article at the time:

Overeem's license was issued with three stipulations. First, Overeem must submit an observed urine sample within 72 hours at a NSAC-recognized facility in Europe. He will also be tested upon arriving in the United States from the Netherlands prior to UFC 141. Finally, Overeem will be subject to two random drug tests in the six months after his Dec. 30 bout with Lesnar.
epwar - From a Sherdog article at the time:
Overeem's license was issued with three stipulations. First, Overeem must submit an observed urine sample within 72 hours at a NSAC-recognized facility in Europe. He will also be tested upon arriving in the United States from the Netherlands prior to UFC 141. Finally, Overeem will be subject to two random drug tests in the six months after his Dec. 30 bout with Lesnar.

Hmmm... Phone Post

ruh roh Phone Post

Why was Overeem's license issued under these stipulations? Seems wrong to have him adhere to such measures based on speculation. I could be wrong and forget any events leading up to his licensing that may have provoked the conditions.

Gullivers Travels - Why was Overeem's license issued under these stipulations? Seems wrong to have him adhere to such measures based on speculation. I could be wrong and forget any events leading up to his licensing that may have provoked the conditions.
Because he flew out of the country the day they told him to take a test and then avoided it for a month.

epwar - Part of Overeem's conditional license for the Brock fight was that he test clean pre-fight and later in two random tests.  So what happens with that result?

Good fucking question.

Nothing that can be done about it, but everyone knows what the deal is now...Kind of like Cyborg vs. Gina.