So Does Trigg Get his Respect now?

well after weeks of "Hallman by Arm bar" or "Hallman by choke"
let's not forget supermans"s "Trigg is a fuckin pussy"

and so on in Interviews.

Anywho so does Trigg get his Respect now that he cleaned the air from there WFA fight?

Im sure Hallman will bounce back but let it be known there is nothing worst than talking Mega shit then getting your ass kicked.

P.S FUCK ALL YOU TRIGG HATERS.

was ab awesome performance from trigg

Trigg had my respect already, but he reinforced it tonight, great effort.

someone should bump up that thread where everyone was
saying how Trigg had no chance lol

Trigg absolutely crushed Hallman. I only wish the ref had allowed it to go longer. Trigg is awesome!

TTT for the only major fighter I can think of that has NO DECISIONS on his pro record. Can't argue with that statistic...hope UFC sees what Frank Trigg brings to the octagon.

Trigg looked awesome last night.

Judging by the way he looked against Hallman ... I think he stands a very good chance of holding the belt in the near future.

I wanna see Trigg vs Sherk.

I agree with divac, Trigg-Sherk would be a barn burner for shure!

I will pick Trigg by decision in a war.

Trigg is a bad ass, but is also an arrogant SOB.

To answer your question: YES.

I thought Trigg put on the best performance of the night last
night...followed by St. Pierre.

Trigg's always had my respect. I can't wait to see Trigg Vs. Hughes 2. Trigg is an exciting fighter to watch and definately what the UFC needs to bring in more fans.

Huge respect for Trigg abilities. The fingers were not needed but he was the man last night.

Huge respect for Trigg abilities. The fingers were not needed but he was the man last night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUH dude Hallman fuckin dissed Trigg all up and down on this site and went into Interviews talking about how he is a better wrestler and how he would choke Trigg out.

If anything Trigg gave Hallman his dues for being such a Fuckin prick and cry baby put it this way Tim had more "balls" LOL when his arm was broken he wanted to still fight.

Mozilla is correct.

"I can't wait to see Trigg Vs. Hughes 2."

You already did. Trigg owned Hallman below the belt and he owned him above.

"Im sure Hallman will bounce back but let it be known there is nothing worst than talking Mega shit then getting your ass kicked." - Yup. Rampage knows all about that. Ever had your ass kicked by an axe murderer before? It hurts.

Diesel67,

\I'm having trouble understanding your comment in response to wanting to see hughes/trigg II. What does Trigg beating Hallman twice have to with it?

Trigg has some heavy hands on the ground.

WTF? Some of the responses here indicate that crack does not smoke itself.