So Does Trigg Get his Respect now?

Hallman has had atleast 40+ screennames talking shit about Trigg on this site, and everywhere else. Trigg just had the laugh.

YOUUUUUUUUU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No disrespect to Hallman, but he had that coming. And so did the rest of this board. Trigg's a BMF and has never gottent he respect he deserves in the fight game.

"Trigg's a BMF and has never gottent he respect he
deserves in the fight game."

VERY TRUE. Let's see if he gets a little more respect
now.

Trigg's an animal!

I give Trigg respect as an athlete and fighter.

I was one of the biggest Hallman supporters and thought Trigg stood no chance. I was wrong Trigg is a badass. However his post fight antics have not made a fan out of me. I think he is an arrogant prick and a bad Vin Diesel impersonator.

I really want to see Sherk, Hughes, Charuto or Diaz whoop his ass.

To sum up, he has my respect as a fighter but as a person, nah. I'm sure he won't lose sleep about my opinion but you asked.

LMFAO at St Pierre destroying Trigg.

I have known Trigg for years and contrary to popular belief he is a really cool guy!

Like I have said before hundreds of times. On the ug most people base the outcome of fight's on how much they like fighters and not the skills of the fighters them self.

I have trained with trigg before and he is a scarry individual no doubt.

Excluding some major technical mistake like Hughs/Sakurai he is hard to beat. And you guy's have not even seen the begining of his wrestling ability.

He is an exciting fighter, I will give him that.

I could do w/o the Vin Diesel imitation and the double bird.

All you need is a potato and some rubber bands.

This thread kinda pisses me off. I met Trigg in college, he's a funny, hard working and very likeable guy. This guy beat the living shit out of JJ Machado and Fabiano Iha (in his prime) and you guys think Charuto's gonna sub him? True he did get caught by Hughes, but that's the nature of the game. Make a mistake and get caught. Doesn't diminish the man's abilities. This board loves Tito for doing the same shit and in this case, Dennis kinda asked for it. This board is completely ate up with hypocracy.

Noone seems to be talking shit about Hallman making 40+ screennames just to talk shit about Trigg. I find that very disturbing. Trigg does the job and does his antics post fight all of a sudden he is a dick.

The bottom line is Hallman got beat below (unintentionally) and above the belt. Booohoo get over it!! You guys are just mad cause you went along with Hallmans shit talking and now you all just have to take a bite.

LOL!

Trigg is an ass in front of the mic, or he seems that
way because he doesn't censor his inner dialogue. He
doesn't give a fuck what you think about his opinion,
and that makes him easy to hate. But he is a great guy
in real life.

He doesn't care if you hate him, and neither do I if
it puts asses in the seats. What's with the "Vin
Diesel imitation" stuff? How do you do a Vin Diesel
imitation? By looking like Vin Diesel? Trigg was doing
that long before Diesel so much as got a part in a TV
commercial.

trigs a very good fighter who made a lame mistake vs hughes, like hughes made vs bj

Yelm, you didn't like Triggs post comments? he was yelling
at some fools about lauging at tims broken arm; did i miss
somthing? sure he is cocky but fuck man Hallman was 10
times worse. that dude talked shit and never stopped. the
double bird was nothing, Although i understand your
frustration as he is a fellow resident of Yelm... i can't talk
though i grew up in Kelso... hahaha

I was not talking about him saying anything about the Sylvia comments (broken arm). Before the fight Trigg was talking a lot of trash as well. Did you not see his video interview where he says Dennis was crying like an 8 year old girl? The double bird was pathetic in my opinion.

Noone seems to be talking shit about Hallman making 40+ screennames just to talk shit about Trigg. I find that very disturbing. Trigg does the job and does his antics post fight all of a sudden he is a dick.

Do you really believe he created 40 + names? Doing that would mean he had no time to train. You are a douche bag making accusations like that. Why would Dennis hide behind different names? It's not like he was shy about saying what he thought of Trigg in interviews.

YOU KNOW!

He's a great addition to the UFC. Exciting as hell, charismatic, and never goes to a decision.

No, dickhead, he does not.

yelm you are funny after all that shit Hallman said about Trigg why not flip him the bird after you kicked his ass?

Sin City -

I thought you wrote that you wanted them to fight a second time, when they already fought twice. I suppose you want to see a video of the second fight. And I'd like to see one of the first.

Trigg and his fans are good at twisting things around.

He was pissed that Dennis appealed the low-blow victory...thn talked shit in an interview BEFORE Hallman said anything other than, "He kicked me in the jimmy."

Trigg pranced around boasting a win over Hallman when we all knew it was horseshit! But Hallman is the bad guy for disagreeing.

Props to Trigg for winning, he surprised me...but FUCK him and his fans for then trying to point the 'shit talking' finger at Dennis, saying Hallman was the only one talking shit. That's ludicrous.