So far FUTA1 is the only 1close to beating Machida

went all 3 rounds.

Real talk.

"Futa1"

Yep. Tito is no joke.

If he'd stayed with the triangle, he might have beaten him, too.

tito got fucked up the ass (FUTA) by lyoto

Yup Futa 1 also beat Rashad.

Seems like he is a product of bad press.

He is a swell guy!!

I guess that puts him in truly unique company alongside Kazuhiro Nakamura, David Heath, Sam Hoger, Vernon White, B.J. Penn, and Sam Greco. Hurray for the triangle!

No that puts him in a category of 1.

Recent fights in the ufc

He clearly won v Greco. I haven't seen him in a close fight.

Sam gave Machida his best fight in the UFC.

Tito did have a very near submission.

Props to FUTA1 for also arguably beating Rashad and actually beating Forrest.

Tito is one polarizing character but I maintain in real life he is one of the nicest guys in the world.. And a damn good fighter - hope his back is right and gives us some more good showings..

Kansas Comet - Tito did have a very near submission.

Props to FUTA1 for also arguably beating Rashad and actually beating Forrest.

Tito is one polarizing character but I maintain in real life he is one of the nicest guys in the world.. And a damn good fighter - hope his back is right and gives us some more good showings..
sounds about right

Tito only been stopped by Chuck in "modern" times, props to that.

ttt

yeah Tito doesnt get enough respect,, i hope he can make a comeback soon.

Yeah I agree, while Tito may not be a true contender, he clearly can hang with the big boys.

He at no point was close to winning, but he didn't get totally dismantled like alot of Lyoto's latest victims.

kneedy - He at no point was close to winning, but he didn't get totally dismantled like alot of Lyoto's latest victims.

Tito was pretty busted up afterwards. His face was a mess and his body couldn't have been feeling that great either.

lol...hmmm..i actually agree with everyone on this thread...so far,,,weird

imanari fan - 
kneedy - He at no point was close to winning, but he didn't get totally dismantled like alot of Lyoto's latest victims.

Tito was pretty busted up afterwards. His face was a mess and his body couldn't have been feeling that great either.

Tito was all there, dismantled means taken apart, finished. Tito was all together he was just all beat up.

Rashad got completely dismantled.