So grilling regularly means you are "old"

I did not know this. Guess im old.

Says who?

I'm old at 27? Fuck!

internet memes

You're old when your balls reach your ankles

Sounds about right.  If you think about it most people don't get into grilling until they have a family.  So although not really old, they are old compared to teenagers.

fuck that

I'm 24 and if my apartment let me keep a grill on my porch I'd be grilling ALL my food lol

Fuck I must be in my 100s then.

I age well :)

quality - 

Sounds about right.  If you think about it most people don't get into grilling until they have a family.  So although not really old, they are old compared to teenagers.

Doesn't make any sense to grill regularly when you're younger. You're normally living in a tiny shit apartment, and you're too broke to afford decent equipment or meat. Why bother eating well when the extent of your skills are instant ramen bowls in the microwave?

I'm old by every measure. Grilling is only one metric. Grilling in shorts, black knee socks and Birkenstock's makes me ancient

grilling is awesome, if you don't you're missing out.

When I was single I lived in an apartment complex, I go out and start grilling on my weber near the pool and people would come up and ask if they could use my grill when I was done. It was a great way to meet people in the complex.

Jackie Treehorn -

I'm old by every measure. Grilling is only one metric. Grilling in shorts, black knee socks and Birkenstock's makes me ancient

I see we're brothers

Guess I got old at the ripe age of 15.

True. I didn't really started gelling full time until I had my own home with a balcony

Doublevision - True. I didn't really started gelling full time until I had my own home with a balcony
Grilling

I grill 2-3 times a week. 29 years old. 

cruedi - grilling is awesome, if you don't you're missing out.

When I was single I lived in an apartment complex, I go out and start grilling on my weber near the pool and people would come up and ask if they could use my grill when I was done. It was a great way to meet people in the complex.
This. Chicks I'd never seen before would come out of the woodwork when I'd for up the grill at my old complex. Even when I was moving out with my ex, a woman I only saw once there even knew my name, looks at me and says "too bad you're moving out Tubuku01, gonna miss your meat"... Lol tried to explain I didn't even know or banged her, didn't go over so well even though I wish that slut would've said hi back when I moved in.

tubuku01 -
cruedi - grilling is awesome, if you don't you're missing out.

This. Chicks I'd never seen before would come out of the woodwork when I'd for up the grill at my old complex. Even when I was moving out with my ex, a woman I only saw once there even knew my name, looks at me and says "too bad you're moving out Tubuku01, gonna miss your meat"... Lol tried to explain I didn't even know or banged her, didn't go over so well even though I wish that slut would've said hi back when I moved in.

I have had many a woman admire my meat when grilling.  Then tasting my meat later that night.

I BBQ 90% of my cooking and I do most of the cooking in the fam bam. 100% charcoal, grill'n & smoking. I am 45, so I'm just perpetuating the stereotype, but shame to my daughter if she ever brought home a boy that thought it was an old man sport.