So I did a really shi**y thing...

I did I really shitty thing and I don't really want to talk about this with my IRL friends...

At the weekend I was drinking with my brother, his GF, and the girl I am seeing (NO PICS). She decided she wanted to play the 'what would you do if I hit you' nonsense. I asked her to please not, she then slapped me full force. I was pretty pissed off TBH, but pretended it didnt hurt. That seemed to annoy her, so she asked me if it hurt... I of course said no. 

She then hit me again and said "well if it didnt hurt you wont mind that and you wont mind if I do it again". I was pretty angry at this point and we were all SUPER drunk, so I told her to go for it as she hit like a wimp. She then hit me full force like 4-5 times, I red misted and choked her out, cross choke...

I have not hurt anyone for a long time, like 15 years, and I have never hurt a girl. TBH I feel like fucking shit, so have at it OG...  

You should watch how much you drink.

3 Likes

Just be glad Cecil Peoples wasn't scoring it.

3 Likes

3 Likes
badpvtdan - 

You should watch how much you drink.

This I know but I am not a violent drinker, in fact every other shit I have done has been sober.

Play stupid games.... ehhhh, you get the gist.  

That is for the both of you btw...

Why would you LET her hit you?

Pilgor the goat - 

This is exactly how I feel. Never going to see her again, for various reasons, this being a major one of them. 

2 Likes

Did you at least bang her while she was out?

5 Likes

At least you didn't choke slam her in the river.

5 Likes
PeoriaBJJ - 

Why would you LET her hit you?

It kind of started off like play. I wasn't expecting her to hit me full force. Bad decision on my part. 

Does she have any redeeming qualities?   Sounds like you could do way better 

Rut Roh - 

Play stupid games.... ehhhh, you get the gist.  

That is for the both of you btw...

Very true.

Bit of a back story here. I was a CO way back when and lived a bit of a violent life, not that I was that way but it was just part of day to day life. I left that all behind and I promised myself I would never have that in my life again, of all this shit to bring that back it was this stupid night. I am super pissed with myself. 

The Green Bastard - 

Does she have any redeeming qualities?   Sounds like you could do way better 

TBH, I have my own demons too, but that is another story lol. And yeah she actually does, however, my rule has always been any red flags and it is over. This was a double red flag, so its over. 

Does she remember any of it would be my main concern. Don't do stupid shit dude

octo_dad - 

Does she remember any of it would be my main concern. Don't do stupid shit dude

She didn't even know I did it, chokes do that though, as I am sure you know. 

Don't feel too bad. Yeah you should have told her that you don't want her to hit you but once she started that full force hitting BS, you have to defend yourself. What were you supposed to do, stand there and get the hell beat out of you until she was out of breath? 

Am i fucking invisible over here?

Briscoe - 

Don't feel too bad. Yeah you should have told her that you don't want her to hit you but once she started that full force hitting BS, you have to defend yourself. What were you supposed to do, stand there and get the hell beat out of you until she was out of breath? 

I guess I should just of restrained her. I choked her out in front of my brother and his GF. It was all so quick I am not sure WFT happened. 

Black Dougie - 

Am i fucking invisible over here?

lol