So I did a really shi**y thing...

Sounds like an all-around and shit show and isolated incident.

She's not exactly blameless so I wouldn't sweat it.

And yeah, cut her off. She's a nut.

Should've just been honest from the get go. Really thought this was going to turn into a rub out session op. I'm disappointed! Get your shit together and go play with that cool ass dog of yours..

1 Like

So what's it going to be, Jobe? How am I beating down your butler? Phone Post

4 Likes
Matrix - 

Should've just been honest from the get go. Really thought this was going to turn into a rub out session op. I'm disappointed! Get your shit together and go play with that cool ass dog of yours..

All jokes aside, that is EXACTLY what I have been doing. 

1 Like
itskrisdude - 

Sounds like an all-around and shit show and isolated incident.

She's not exactly blameless so I wouldn't sweat it.

And yeah, cut her off. She's a nut.

It has to end, I am not one for drama in my life so drama this early is like a china flag.

You should have used her bad behavior as a reason for her to let you stick it in her poop chute

1 Like
PatK - 

You should have used her bad behavior as a reason for her to let you stick it in her poop chute

I am an OGer, of course I fucked her ass. 

Pilgor the goat -

Yup. 

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

I did I really shitty thing and I don't really want to talk about this with my IRL friends...

At the weekend I was drinking with my brother, his GF, and the girl I am seeing (NO PICS). She decided she wanted to play the 'what would you do if I hit you' nonsense. I asked her to please not, she then slapped me full force. I was pretty pissed off TBH, but pretended it didnt hurt. That seemed to annoy her, so she asked me if it hurt... I of course said no. 

She then hit me again and said "well if it didnt hurt you wont mind that and you wont mind if I do it again". I was pretty angry at this point and we were all SUPER drunk, so I told her to go for it as she hit like a wimp. She then hit me full force like 4-5 times, I red misted and choked her out, cross choke...

I have not hurt anyone for a long time, like 15 years, and I have never hurt a girl. TBH I feel like fucking shit, so have at it OG...  

Edit: Mike Knapp beat me to it, but I think you should have done it. 

What is the weight disparity between you two?

Just trying to figure out whether or not you're a pussy who can't take a shot or if these shots came from the kind of girl that pitches a softball with authority?

kkmmnn - 
Pilgor the goat -

Yup. 

TBH this is 100% true. I really need to think this over properly, aside from my shitty actions this all came about through terrible judgment and bad decisions. 

ABCTT Dos - What is the weight disparity between you two?

Just trying to figure out whether or not you're a pussy who can't take a shot or if these shots came from the kind of girl that pitches a softball with authority?

Its enough that I should not have choked her out. Like much more than enough. 

Matrix - 

Yes it is. Doesn't your brother post on here? Lol

Matrix - 
Matrix - 

lol, yeah.

Saligori. Not that often though and normally only politics, so lets hope he misses this one. 

Matrix - 
Matrix - 

lol, yeah.

Saligori. Not that often though and normally only politics, so lets hope he misses this one. 

Haha I thought so. Drama... Stay the hell away from that silly broad. Or fuck her bc I'm pretty sure that's what she wanted.

Liberal sensibilities, yadda yadda

Meh,

No one got hurt but you. 

Promise me no more family secrets on the interwebz.

It's partially your fault for wanting to seem like the tough guy.  You should have told her "no" don't hit me.  People in a relationship shouldn't hit one another, even in jest.

Hahahahah you got bullied by a fucking girl

So, what did she say after she sobered up?  Are you going to continue the relationship?  What did your bro's gf say about the whole situation?