So I Did My First Catwalk In Probaby 20-25 Years..

...and ended up crashing. 

Went for a bike ride with my kid today and she dared me to do a catwalk.

I got about four or five metres and then ended up crashing over backwards. Now my elbow is all scraped up and my kid is out on the driveway popping wheelies trying to learn how to catwalk. 

I can’t let her get better at catwalking than me!  I’ll have to practice this weekend. Hopefully I don’t bust something. 

1 Like

I tried a kickflip on my skateboard last summer and ended up having to patch the drywall in the garage. I really should stop doing stupid stuff I haven’t done in decades. 

BonedByPicograms* -

I’m not sure what you mean by catwalk

Ride my bike for a long distance with the front wheel popped up in the air. 

1 Like

english

do you speak it

I googled it, I think "catwalk" is Canadian for "wheelie."

5 Likes

King Trav -

I got about four or five metres and then ended up crashing over backwards. Now my elbow is all scraped up and my kid is out on the driveway popping wheelies trying to learn how to catwalk. 

I can’t let her get better at catwalking than me!  I’ll have to practice this weekend. Hopefully I don’t bust something. 

A catwalk?

You mean a wheelie.

MMArijuana - I googled it, I think "catwalk" is Canadian for "wheelie."

no, it is not a canadian term.  wheelie is a term the gays use when they mean a catwalk.

3 Likes

eubie5 - 
King Trav -

A catwalk?

You mean a wheelie.

wheelie is a term the gays use when they mean a catwalk.

Fucks sake, ask anyone who grew up in the 70/80s BMX scene anywhere near SoCal what a catwalk is and they will know.

That will change when you move to the gay parts of town. 

A catwalk is a wheelie while standing. 

Rambo John J -

english

do you speak it

Lol

Thought you were talking about walking down a runway.

Beep

Canadians talk funny 

wheelie's the more common term

i think it's more impressive to pop a manual and ride it out with nothing but momentum and balance

1 Like

Edit

It's a fucking wheelie. What the fuck.

Catwalk is what boney models do.

3 Likes

1 Like

Bukkaked by Bombers - 

Exactly

1 Like

Bukkaked by Bombers -

LOL !!!