So...I Figured Out How To Beat NSAC Testing...

I don't think you can buy epitestosterone in a form designed for human medical use, like you can testosterone or whatever anabolics. Epitestosterone just comes in powder form, like research chemicals. Add that to the other issues people have brought up in this thread and good luck getting it to work.

You definitely need a good chemist to help you like Conte had with Arnold.

I don't think you can buy epitestosterone in a form designed for human medical use, like you can testosterone or whatever anabolics. Epitestosterone just comes in powder form, like research chemicals. Add that to the other issues people have brought up in this thread and good luck getting it to work.

You definitely need a good chemist to help you like Conte had with Arnold.

Well...yes you need a chemist, but that's not a problem for me, and shouldn't be for anyone who lives near a college.

You have to realize that the Balco chemist, Patrick Arnold, was a weightlifter who years of experience in the field, not just another person with a chemistry degree. Before Balco he was the one who came up with Andro. Just going to some random chemist and trying to get it right seems like a tough proposition. You'd need to become a human guinea pig, taking it and paying for T:E ratio tests to get it to work right.

Roidie McDouchebag -
This. I doubt it would be possible to accurately predict what dosages you would need to have a legal ratio at the time of the test. A pharmokinetic nightmare.

No. You would know how much epitest to take and what day to inject based on how much test you were taking and what day you injected it. It's simple math.

goku, what I'm suggesting would beat the test Lamont failed.

I agree, but associating this post with yourself if you do ever become a seasoned pro may come back to haunt you...that was my only point.

You obviously don't know who I am, bro...

That's never going to happen, LOL (and even if I did, I'd be happy to test positive just so I could go to the hearing and use it as a soap box)

They dont do a carbon isotope test to check if you have synthetic testosterone in your system... as long as you are within the allowable range... 4:1 (6;1 in nevada) then you are fine.

Which means you only need to do the first part of your regimen (injecting epitestosterone) or some of the other ways to normalize your ratios before a test.

Yes, but if they did a random test on a day when you hadn't done the balancing epitest shot yet, THEN the second method would save you on the "b" sample, making the dual method infallible.
Far from simple math. If you were dumping the drugs into a beaker- yes. But in the body with literally dozens of variables (that can not be controlled) that influence rate of elimination; as well as the body continuing to produce endogenous hormone, makes this much more than a simple stoichiometry problem. Phone Post

Guys OP is correct.

Read up on Balco and the "clear".
Barry Bonds used this to beat the tests.

It was test with epitest. Phone Post

MMA All Day - Steroids are legal in MMA, just control your levels during upcoming fights and get a TUE and you're good to go. It is as simple as that.
Pretty much true. Other than the few times they did surprise tests, the post fight test is not so much "do you use steroids" but "are you using a lot of steroids right now". Phone Post

rockwell -  Guys OP is correct.

I thought that "the clear" was THG -Tetrahydrogestrinone.  That is an anabolic steroid.  Epitestosterone is an inactive epimer of Testosterone that the body produces when it makes the active epimer.  THG =/= Epitestosterone.

Bonds beat the tests because he was using a substance that had recently been invented and therefore was not tested for.

TTT for Alex Wysoki.

Dude knows more about things like this than almost anyone on the forums.

Ghost of Retard - HCG is taken by bodybuilders Post cycle to restart natural testosterone production.

Some people even use HCG during to keep there natural production going.

HCG raises your Epitest levels.

I would bet they test for HCG.

I bet if you take both at the same time you would have a massive boner 24/7 .

Your balls would be awesome looking too.

And if i had made it to the UFC, i wouldn't chance being labeled a cheater for any reason.

This made me lol. Legit lol. What can I take for amazing balls? Phone Post

In for nice balls Phone Post

SC MMA MD - 
rockwell -  Guys OP is correct.

I thought that "the clear" was THG -Tetrahydrogestrinone.  That is an anabolic steroid.  Epitestosterone is an inactive epimer of Testosterone that the body produces when it makes the active epimer.  THG =/= Epitestosterone.

Bonds beat the tests because he was using a substance that had recently been invented and therefore was not tested for.

Yeah you are right. Excuse my memory. The 'clear' was THG.
It was another Balco client that used testosterone and epitestosterone together to beat the tests.

For later Phone Post

http://thinksteroids.com/news/common-doping-test-for-athletes-is-unfair-and-racist/

78.0% – Mulatto (Brazilian)
66.7% – Eastern Asian (Korean)
57.3% – Cape Colored (Cape Town, South Africa)
37.6% – Mexican Mestizo
30.4% – Asian Pacific (Southeast Asian/Southern Chinese, Asian Indian, Japanese)
29.1% – Black (African Americans, African Blacks, South/Central American Blacks)
9.3% – White Caucasian (Swedish)
3.5% – White Caucasian (primarily European)

So it turns out that certain genetically advantaged individuals can maintain a 4:1 T/E ratio after injecting 500mg of test enanthate. Different ethnic groups have varying likelihood of said individuals (see above). Turns out Brazilians (rather those of Caucasian/African ancestory, see Mulatto) have the highest likelihood.

ttt

You'd need to become a human guinea pig, taking it and paying for T:E ratio tests to get it to work right.

Yes, that's exactly what you'd need to do, I wasn't going to include that part because it wasn't necessary for the purpose of letting people know the tests are beatable.

Far from simple math. If you were dumping the drugs into a beaker- yes. But in the body with literally dozens of variables (that can not be controlled) that influence rate of elimination; as well as the body continuing to produce endogenous hormone, makes this much more than a simple stoichiometry problem.

Like I say, a chemist and further testing would be required but once that testing is done, it would become simple math.

Pretty much true. Other than the few times they did surprise tests, the post fight test is not so much "do you use steroids" but "are you using a lot of steroids right now".

And this method allows people to use a lot right now...and when you only use them for training camp but not for a fight...you will not perform the same.

They just need to eliminate all tests and just test the total testosterone level. Cap it at 1100 if you are under you are good.

This would be fair but people would whine.

Yes, which is another method guys COULD be using, but the costs would be insane because you'd have to develop a lot of new steroids and test them by trial and error until you lucked into one that happened to be useful. Developing that shit must have cost a fortune.

TTT for Alex Wysoki.

Dude knows more about things like this than almost anyone on the forums.

He doesn't know as much as people think and he's a liar and a thief.

This made me lol. Legit lol. What can I take for amazing balls?

HCG is like steroids for your balls, it makes them swell and produce more testosterone than normal.

Roidie McDouchebag - For testosterone.

To my knowledge, both test used to determine if someone is using testosterone are beatable. I may be mistaken and there may be other tests being used, but if I am, someone please correct me.

The epitestosterone/testosterone ratio test is easily beaten by injecting epitestosterone (something bodybuilders never do because there's no extra boost in performance, and from them comes most knowledge on anabolics, which is why I'd assume not everyone knows this) to even out the ratio (most guys only inject testosterone which raises the red flag). It is also much more expensive and harder to acquire, but still not out of reach for anyone with an extra couple grand to throw around.

The carbon isotope test is beaten by injecting testosterone derived from animal sourced cholesterol to balance out the regular plant sourced stuff that pharmaceutical companies and underground labs manufacture. Because animal sourced cholesterol is more expensive and more of a pain in the ass to get than plant based, no pharmaceutical company uses it, which is why this test is used to determine if there is too high a ratio of plant based (ie, from outside your body) testosterone in someone's system compared to animal based (which they assume is your natural testosterone)...but by injecting animal based testosterone, you even out the ratio and the test becomes useless.

This is not meant to encourage cheating, but to point out that if an idiot like me can figure out how to beat the testing methods used...there are smarter guys who probably figured it out before me, and therefore the testing is largely redundant and only the ignorant or foolish have a real risk of being caught.

Hey Roidie, You say this beats the NSAC tests but would it beat VADA?

With the Carbon Isotope Test what should the ratio be for plant based > animal sourced Testosterone? So if I injected 1000 IU plant based, If i injected another 1000 IU animal sourced, along with injecting Epitestosterone to stay at a 4:1 ratio, I'd pass drug testing??

That'd be crazy!!

Where the hell can I get animal sourced test and what can I take to raise epitestosterone levels that isn't banned like HCG?

Write back please brother, thank you ??

Anyone???

Obviously 1,000 IU + 1,000 IU is a silly amount of test, was just an example.

Talk to me guys

They test for serum test/epitest blood levels. If you elevate both, you will pass the ratio test and fail the serum level test and thus fail the whole thing. The only way this works is if you use non-esthered based hormones (giving very short half-life) and then pin at night or whenever you can ensure you are 100% unavailable for testing for about 6 hours.

cdueck -  Someone posted about this awhile ago and said the easiest way to beat the test is to drink lots of green tea. Something about the tea blocks test and epi-test from being released into the urine.

Green tea lowers T??