So I guess werdum almost died of carbon monoxide

Just saw it on bjpenn Facebook page.

http://www.bjpenn.com/report-werdum-narrowly-escapes-mexican-death-trap-with-his-life/ Phone Post 3.0

“The UFC’s first-ever card in Mexico, featuring Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum, sold 21,0000 tickets in eight hours. Which is almost as mind-boggling as the fact that the event was nearly derailed last week when Werdum narrowly escaped carbon monoxide poisoning due to a faulty heater in his team’s house. Supposedly, this is fairly common in the small village of Jiquipilco, Mexico: a gas heater malfunctions during the night, carbon monoxide builds up in the rooms, and the next morning the maid either finds you blue and bloated under the sheets, or you wake coughing, eyes watering, carrying your teammates into the frigid night. Lucky for all involved, fate chose the latter.”
As you can see, top UFC heavyweight contender, Fabricio Werdum had a recent brush with death inside his Mexican home, ahead of his UFC world title fight.
The report, seen above, comes from Nick Gullo, AKA Nick “The Tooth” (Via Fightland).
- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/report-werdum-narrowly-escapes-mexican-death-trap-with-his-life/#sthash.Olsuuv2M.dpuf Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. Please let nothing more affect the Mexico card :( Phone Post 3.0

He'll probably gas out.

Budum-Ching Phone Post 3.0

A bailie - He'll probably gas out.

I smell what you did there. Phone Post 3.0

Glad everyone is alright.

IF YOU HAVE A GAS FURNACE BUY A DAMN CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR!!!! RIGHT NOW. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO IT!!

This happens so often and is so easily avoidable. Phone Post 3.0

What other man can survive Bigfoot, a Russian cyborg, and poison gas?

Werdum quickly reaching mythical status. Death has seen Werdum's troll-face, and tucked tail. Phone Post 3.0

lol

. Phone Post 3.0

man that's so scary. just imagine the fight his brother had to turn that thing off. I just went camping last weekend and it dropped into the minus degrees celcius (32F) at night and we warmed the tent up with a heater and were so tempted to leave it on.

Kind Sir -
A bailie - He'll probably gas out.

I smell what you did there. Phone Post 3.0
I cant smell anything Phone Post 3.0

Who runs a gas generator inside of a house? Phone Post 3.0

That's somewhat on him, how the fuck do 12 guys not realise it's a bad idea to have the generator running in the Damn house? Phone Post 3.0

Werdum was very clever training in Toluca. That city has an elevation of 8,750 ft (Mexico City is 7,380 ft).

I wonder if Cain will take this precaution since he's not used to train nor fight at that altitude.

Uli Kunkel -
BubblesNS - Who runs a gas generator inside of a house? Phone Post 3.0
People in Mexico. Phone Post 3.0
Spot on, spot on. Phone Post 3.0

Ok, one article says gas generator and the other says faulty heater, which is definitely more likely. I mean, even if none of them had thought it was a bad idea to have a gas motor running inside the house, the noise wouldnt let them sleep at night.

JohnMorgansBlueShirt - 
el_fantasma - Ok, one article says gas generator and the other says faulty heater, which is definitely more likely. I mean, even if none of them had thought it was a bad idea to have a gas motor running inside the house, the noise wouldnt let them sleep at night.

Not that it matters, but many people sleep with some kind of constant noise or sound. I have slept with a small fan by my head for the past 25 years. In older hotels, I always sleep in the bed next to the AC(sometimes the wrong way) not for the cool air but for the sound.

Not that it matters, but same here. I need constant noise from either a fan or AC to help me sleep. It drowns out other noise like passing cars or loud fucking neighbors.

3rd world problems Phone Post 3.0

BubblesNS -
Uli Kunkel -
BubblesNS - Who runs a gas generator inside of a house? Phone Post 3.0
People in Mexico. Phone Post 3.0
Spot on, spot on. Phone Post 3.0
Heck yeah Bubbles I see Phone Post 3.0

True Mericans gon love this here story boy Phone Post 3.0