So I’m MAGA b/c I said I would vote for Trump....

...over these democrats running for president.

How lame has our country become? I had to defend myself from a few of my friends simply because I don't hate Trump and I think he isn't that bad. My Trump grade is a C mainly cause the deficit.  I told them this. Didn't matter....

Sounds like a fun Friday night. Just kidding. Sounds super gay. 

You're a catch phrase because you have poor judgement?   Is that what you're asking?

Yes, the left is unhinged. It was similar during Bush but not nearly as bad. I think they feel they have the numbers now and are more brazen. It's much like a pack of dogs will be more aggressive than a sole dog. That's why there is this 'silent majority' which fucks up the polling data -- because the centrists and conservatives don't want to get into a screaming match whenever politics comes up.

Bernie is your countries only chance to catchup to the basic standards and rights that the leading first world nations have been afforded for years. Make no mistake.

IronWill -

Bernie is your countries only chance to catchup to the basic standards and rights that the leading first world nations have been afforded for years. Make no mistake.

We are the leading first world country dipshit

3 Likes

Mine came from my best friends wife... got the fb attack. Lol. I just waited for her to get done typing her novel, then deleted the thread.

My son is mixed, she called me a racist if I supported this admin. I dont engage with that mess. My buddy got blind sided a year in, he's constantly apologizing for her. Lol 

JPro -
IronWill -

Leading in what besides military power?

LostAbroad -
JPro -
IronWill -

Largest economy in the world by far. It's kind of a big deal. 

Eskimo - 
LostAbroad -
JPro -
IronWill -

Largest economy in the world by far. It's kind of a big deal. 

Okay, besides the military, the economy and all cultural influences, what else?

IronWill - 

LMFAO!!!!!

Bernie is easily the worst choice out of everyone. 

I'd imagine if you'd said in 2012 in some deep red part of the country that you were going to vote for Obama you would have got a similar reaction.

LostAbroad -
JPro -
IronWill -

Harder to try to figure out what we r bot leading in. Maybe yodeling?

banco - I'd imagine if you'd said in 2012 in some deep red part of the country that you were going to vote for Obama you would have got a similar reaction.

Honestly wasnt too bad especially die hard dems deep in coal country like my uncle  he is 74 just finished paying child support when his daughter graduated  lol this yr and has never voted anything but Dem. His dad was a moonshiner.

Go ahead and vote for whom ever you want . I don't really think it makes a difference

Rage against the machine. It's all the machine 

Bernie is the machine Trump is the machine Obama was the machine  ..Jfk was the machine Carter Nixon  was the machine ...Reagan was the machine

IronWill -

Tell me more of this .. I want to know your side 

I love just saying trump to watch how stupid there reactions are. Like the cat vs cucumber gifs except the cucumber is a maga hat and I sit back and look how they twitch and blab . It's sad really when you think about it.

Come on . Tell me now